Rabu, 20 April, 2022 | 368 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
SENIOR OFFICER TOTAL REWARDS
MUMAN RESOURCES AND GENERAL AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT
- To develop and implement programs related to total rewards to ensure the company to stay
- competitive among its peers and as the firstline function to manage compensation benefit programs and budgeting.
- To align performance, engagement and satisfaction of employees and utility of budget with overall company strategy and vision and in compliance with the prevailing internal/external regulations especially PTK 018.
- Prepare and Monitor HR Section budget (personal cost and HR Programs) for WP&B.
- Conduct ongoing Compensation & Benefit research into emerging trends, issues and best practices.
- Perform support activities to develop, implement and administer compensation and benefits programs including Job Evaluation, Recognition, Annual Salary increase and Incentive review.
- Participate in salary survey with external parties to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits.
- Organize the Annual PMS process (beginning year, Mid-Year, End Year and Calibration calibration).
- Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Management, Engineering or any other related disciplines.
- Have minimum 5 years’ experience in Human Resources area in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Have minimum 1 year experience in compensation & benefit area.
- Analytically driven, with fluidity in Excel.
- Have a proficiency in data analytics and data processing.
- Have knowledge of PTK 018, Manpower law & other government regulations, Business Acumen, Remuneration, and Manpower planning.
- Have experience in Salary Survey and Job Evaluation is an advantage.
- Certified in BNSP Supervisor and International Remuneration is an advantage.
- Point of Hire & Work Location: Jakarta & Jakarta Office
- Employment Status: Permanent (with probation)
Apply by May 4, 2022 at the latest to: https://recruitment.heml.co.id/
*This notice is only for Indonesian nationality
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews and other selection process
- Di iklankan: 2022-04-20 14:37:18 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2022-05-04 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara