Jumat, 15 April, 2022 | 445 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
We have a Great Opportunity for you to Explore. Will you be keen?
Job Title: Estimator
Gresik, 12 months; local only
- ·Your main responsibility will be to estimate the work of particular projects by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- ·Explore documentation in order to gain a deep understanding of the project requirements
- ·Select, measure and track important metrics
- ·Visit sites, warehouses and other venues necessary to do the estimate
- ·Perform complex analysis of collected data and metrics
- ·Prepare relevant and reliable forecasts
- ·Conduct complex risk analysis activities
- ·Create and present reports to upper management
- ·Analyze and evaluate offers
- ·Build and maintain longterm relationships with the key vendors
Key measures & targets:
- ·Accurate monthly forecasting
- ·Ability to challenge resources and costs
- ·Maintaining deadlines in line with the monthly commercial calendar
- ·Previously worked for Mining Projects
- ·Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Quantity Survey, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- ·At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- ·Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- ·Proficiency in local tendering and estimation experience is strongly encouraged to apply.
- ·Ability to exercise sound judgment in managing multiple projects within a tight timeline.
- ·Able to work independently with minimum guidance
- ·Building & Construction experience is added advantage
- ·Previous working experience as a construction estimator for (5) years
- ·Indepth knowledge of project management
- ·Handson experience with complex data research activities
- ·Good understanding of data analysis methods and KPIs
- ·Good time management skills
- ·Ability to multitask
- ·Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- ·Critical thinker and problem solver
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor Estimating
Gresik; 12 months; local only
- Quantity surveyors manage the costs of a construction project. They help to ensure that the construction project is completed within its projected budget.
- Must have experience in construction experience with value US$500 million
- 10+ years as Quantity Surveyor, Contract Administrator or working within Project Controls Area
- Civil Architectural and Structural Experienced
- Verify Bill of Quantities including Quantity take‐off refer to Construction Drawing
- Knowledge of principles and practices of project Controls, budget forecasting, invoice review, documented quantity checks, and system controls
- Demonstrate technical competence through engineering and/or operations experience in at least one of the following work areas: Earthworks, structural works, Construction, procurement and fabrication
- Proficient in MS office including Excel, Word, Outlook etc.
- Under general supervision, provides technical/analytical and functional support in the area of project management, project controls, and construction management processes for the Engineering & Construction department.
- Maintain detailed project cost reports for capital projects within the Project system(s). Facilitates forecast development and maintenance with key stakeholders including planning, engineering, procurement, and construction management.
- Update standard cost and schedule programs, processes and practices to ensure all capital projects are performed in accordance with approved budgets and schedules.
- Coordinates and maintains financial, schedule, estimate, budget, resource, procurement and other data within scheduling system(s) and other databases and query tools for capital projects.
- Coordinates and maintains status reporting and executive dashboards for the financial aspects and schedules for capital projects within scheduling systems.
- Responsible for the development of the overall status reporting on the financial aspects and the schedules associated with Design and Construction Projects. Support project management team to provide an effective integrated cost and schedule monitoring program.
- Analyzes Contractors cost information and provides project teams with recommended corrective action to ensure the necessary project controls are in place. Prepares detailed cost reports as required.
- Performs other duties as required
Send your CV (.doc/.docx) to email:email@example.com
Put the “Job Title” as the subject email.
- Join date?
- Expected salary?
Candidates who pass the screening will be contacted by the assigned recruiter.
- Di iklankan: 2022-04-15 16:57:19 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2022-04-29 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara