Selasa, 18 Januari, 2022 | 261 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
We have a Great Opportunity for you to Explore. Will you be keen?
Job Title: Instrument & Process Control Engineer
Gresik, 12 months
Responsible under the guidance of Automation Lead assist by Senior Electrical Engineer for safe efficient and reliable routine and major engineering activity of multiple units on Power plant and Air Separation Unit plant in Instrumentation and Process Control scope of work.
- Have good ability to apply CMSS.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of the systems and processes used in The Group
- Demonstrated good IPC capability as hands-on experience.
- Well known things related with IT system
- Well organized
- Familiar with common Instrumentation and Control System Tools.
- Able to read P&ID
- 3 - 5 years experience in a related industrial environment such as PLC system, DCS, field device instrumentation, process analyzer devices, and computer network as well
- Practical knowledge and skill in conducting Hazard Analysis and Operability Study (HAZOPS) techniques, Risk Assessment and managing loss prevention program, Root Cause Analysis
- Good knowledge of Instrumentation and Process Control principles.
- Familiar with company group design, operation, and Global safety standards.
- Computer literate, particularly with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, and other related application tools/software, CMMS
- Excellent English language, communication, and interpersonal skill.
- Experience in IPC projects and commissioning.
Send your CV (.doc/.docx) to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Put the “Job Title” as the subject email.
- Join date?
- Expected salary?
Candidates who pass the screening will be contacted by the assigned recruiter.
- Di iklankan: 2022-01-18 19:12:25 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2022-02-01 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara