Kamis, 2 September, 2021 | 594 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
Merdeka Copper Gold is a holding company with operating subsidiaries engaging in mining business activities, encompassing the exploration and future production of gold, silver, copper and other related minerals, and mining services. For more information, please visit www.merdekacoppergold.com Currently our company at Jakarta is seeking suitable candidates as a: Environmental &
Sustainability Engineer (Code: MMS - ESE)
- Identify relevant best practices and international standards/global schemes according to company strategy, not limited to ISO, Equator Principles, CMM, GRI, MSCI, IPCC, P3, SDGs, IUCN, Ramsar Convention, Rio Earth Summit, Paris Agreement and/or IFC Standards.
- Assist in developing and proposing short and long-term Merdeka environmental and sustainability strategies, and once approved, to monitor and provide data/info for the preparation of environmental and sustainability annual plans and KPI’s.
- Maintaining a high degree of familiarity with HSE requirements and global sustainability developments including the practical requirements of HSE Management Plans, environmental global threats, and innovations.
- Assist in report preparation on Group Environmental - Sustainability performances. This includes relevant environmental - sustainability trends and performance, and to communicate these to relevant Departments and Stakeholders as per schedule, or as per request.
- To monitor and review Operational Site and Project’s Environmental - Sustainability Performances through regular meetings and or environmental-sustainability/HSE reports.
- Bachelor Degree in Environment, Biology, or Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 year’s professional experience related to mineral or metal processing, or mining and environmental-sustainability programs.
- Knowledge of environmental regulations and sustainability programs relevant to the Mining Industry
- Knowledge and understanding of technical, operation, administrative principles and procedures related to Environmental - Sustainability Management
- Ability to identify, evaluate and provide solutions for potential environmental - sustainability issues at a site or project
- Conduct Environmental - Sustainability reviews or audits to check compliance and standards.
- Fluent English in speaking and writing, preferably overseas employed
Please submit your application with updated CV, relevant certificates, current photo, expected salary. Write position code (MMS - ESE) applied in email subject line to:
Only interested applicants who meet the requirements encouraged to apply.
- Di iklankan: 2021-09-02 21:31:27 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2021-09-16 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara