Sabtu, 31 Juli, 2021 | 176 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
Work Location: Sorowako
For Regional/National Recruitment
Purpose of the Role:
Administer and control all permits and licenses management related to PTVI business processes and operation activities related forest, land & general permit aspects. The role should able to analyze permit requirements with long term view to ensure company’s permit & license compliance both current operational and future projects.
- Analyze environmental monitoring parameters to meet operational environment standards and regulations as targeted.
- Develop plans to meet targets and oversee their delivery as well as provide assistance across organization to ensure the target are achieved.
- Provide assistance to Environment operational strategy in terms of operational environment agenda, official online government report such as RKL, RPL, PROPER, etc to comply with government regulations and standards.
- Collaborate effectively and collaterally with immediate colleagues and others in cross-functional relationships, on tasks within the context of corporate policy, values, and culture.
- Provide workshop regarding Blue and Green PROPER to related stakeholders in order to achieve this standard.
- Provide workshop regarding environmental issue, program and permit to all related stakeholders to engage and ensure the alignment process are performed effectively.
- Knowledge of mine reclamation and environment management
- Enterprise Risk Assessment
- Strong understanding of regulations and permit conditions
- Excellent in report, presentation and writing skills
- Excellent in legal compliance management and database (system)
- Understand project management skills for developing and implementing
- Strong analytical skills on regulation requirements for all related aspects
- Good English communication skill in both written and spoken
- Minimum bachelor degree in Environment/Forestry/Chemistry/Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years working experience related to mine environmental operation.
- Certified Pengawas Operational Pertama (POP) is preferred.
- Advanced computer skills, particularly in MS Office e.g. Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
- Willing to be relocated to PTVI site.
How to apply:
Please submit your application to https://forms.office.com/r/1xgRF6gG5V
Closing date (inclusive) is on Aug 04th , 2021.
Only applicants that meet requirements with complete documents as required above will be notified for further selection process.
We are hoping for gender equality, so having a good number of female applicants will be important, therefore we encourage female applicant to apply for this position.
For further information about PT Vale Indonesia Tbk please visit http://www.vale.com/indonesia.
- Di iklankan: 2021-07-31 10:30:01 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2021-08-04 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara