Kamis, 15 Juli, 2021 | 371 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
Merdeka Copper Gold is a holding company with operating subsidiaries engaging in mining business activities, encompassing the exploration and future production of gold, silver, copper and other related minerals, and mining services. For more information, please visit www.merdekacoppergold.com
Currently our company at Jakarta is seeking suitable candidates as a:
Senior Project Control Engineer (Code: MTI - SRPC)
- Accomplish the primary goal of project planning, maintaining cost control and maintaining document control on a project.
- Develop and maintain a detailed cost control system and regularly perform analytical reviews and checks of cost reporting documentation, and present cost status and forecast updates.
- Establishes a schedule for the project and monitors its progress and routinely analyses, evaluate and forecast the current project status against the baseline schedule, assessing the impacts of design or construction changes to the schedule.
- Coordinate all work on the project, ensuring that objectives are met within budget and schedule, if necessary to conduct site visits to verify progress and identify any potential and critical issues and give recommend recovery plans, and update the schedule and budget accordingly.
- Responsible for the realization of document control on all initiatives, projects and operational activities undertaken by Technical Directorate are in conformance with organization's established policies and objectives.
- Mandatory: experience using Primavera and Document Control System.
- Experience in Critical Path methodology and delay analysis.
- Experience in earned value analysis.
- Having experience minimal 10 years with similar industry and minimal 3 years as document controller.
- Able to manage several projects at once and determine priorities.
- Familiar with basic methods of archiving and documents administration;
- Proficient in MS- office; MS- Word, MS Excel software
Process Engineer (Code: MTI - PCE)
- Interfacing with the consultant/EPC company to make sure that the design and execution is sound.
- Checking documents released by consultant/EPC company (i.e. equipment data sheet, area lay-out).
- Providing technical support to the Project Manager and Senior Project Engineer.
- Working with other departments on various project issues that relate to the process (i.e. emission control and management).
- Participating in commissioning and ramping up.
- Participating in risk assessment.
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering/Metallurgical Engineering.
- Minimum 8 years of experience — can be a combination of operation, design and consultancy.
- Indepth understanding of furnace, electrostatic precipitator, scrubbing system, heat exchanger, boiler, adsorption tower and waste water treatment.
- Experience with material selection in acidic and/or high temperature environment.
- Ability to develop mass and heat balance for a process.
- Familiarity with PFD, PDC and P&ID.
- Advanced skills of MS Excel and PowerPoint are required.
- Good communication skills, active communication with English is a must while passive/active Mandarin skill is a plus.
- Well trained in report writing.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- The position is based at Jakarta plus travel based on the project requirement.
Mining Engineer (Code: JKT - MNE)
- Ensure that all safety, environmental, productivity and quality targets are accounted for in the mine study, mine design and mine plans that are developed and must comply with the regulations and permits
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders, including but not limited to management, another department and contractor.
- Contribute to any phase of mine study, mine design, mine planning or other support functions within appropriate time and cost.
- Complete the mine study and mine projects in a cost-effective manner and on schedule And Support the ongoing mine study by actively involved in site data support and peer review.
- Work with multiple departments to develop required government documentation and permit.
- Develop the standard procedure for short-term and long-term planning and ensure all work is representing best wok practice, fit for purpose, and meets the end users requirements.
- Evaluate and implement new mine techniques and technology for improvement.
- support data report and evaluations to the mine management.
- Bachelor's degree in mining.
- Minimum S years’ experience in Mine Design, Scheduling and Driil and Blast in underground mining.
- Experience in using block caving method.
- Experience in developing mine plans for underground operations.
- Experience in supervising personnel is preferred.
- Thorough working knowledge and skill using a P.C. utilizing word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation programs.
- Experience with 3D Cad drawing, Deswik software experience is essential.
Please submit your application before 23 July 2021 with updated CV and expected salary.
Write position code applied in email subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Di iklankan: 2021-07-15 18:09:54 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2021-07-23 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara