Rabu, 12 Mei, 2021 | 700 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
PT Baramulti Suksessarana Tbk (Company) was incorporated in 1990 and started its operations in coal trading activities. As it develops its business. the company continues to augment its capacity and improves fis mining infrastructure for its subsidiary and to support operations in its mine sites. in 2011, the Company began to produce its own coal in the Production Operation Mining Permit (IUP OP) area. namely at Loa Janan, Kutai Kartanegara, East Kakmantan.
The Company then entered into strategic partnership with The Tata Power Limited, the largest integrated power company in India, in the following year, 2012. This cooperation was made to support the Company's mining infrastructure development, which included improving loading conveyor and floating crane facilities and installing new crushers. This year also marked the Company's move to conduct is initial public offering at the Indonesia Stock Exchange with ticker code BSSR
Our subsidiaries. PT Antang Gunung Meratus (AGM) owns coal Mining Business Permit based on Coal Mining Contract of Work (CCoW) 2nd generation with Mining areas of 22.433 Ha at Tapin, South Kalimantan. AGM started its production in 1990 and currently, the Company's shares ownership in AGM was 100% -1 share.
We are inviting a professional candidate to fulfill an opportunity to joint with us with following position :
HR OPERATIONS & GA ASSISTANT MANAGER
- Responsible for manages and control all aspects of Human Resources and General Affairs activities
- Develop and Implement HRGA strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Min. Bachelor Degree from Law/Psychology/Human Resources Management from a reputable university
- Have mm.5 years of working experiences as HR Operations & GA Assistant Manager
- Have strong knowledge and experience in all Human Resources activities ( Recruitment process. Manpower Regulation and Labor
- Law, Organization Planning and Development, Employee Relation. Compensation Benefit, and Industrial Relations).
- Have strong leadership and good communication skis
- Have excellent skills in analytical. interpersonal. problem: solving. planning & organizing
- Fluent in both spoken and written English is a must
- Placement based at head office : Jakarta
MINING OPERATION SUPERINTENDENT
- Responsible for supervising, controlling, and coordinating the implementation of mine operations in the drilling, blasting and production Processes of contractors.
- Ensure the coal production meet target end mining process meet the required of Good Mining Practices standard.
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Mane Engineering from a reputable university
- Have man. 7 years of working experience as a Production Supervisor or Superintendent in mining industry.
- Have experience handle and supervise mining contractor to meet the target
- Minimum have POP certificate (have POM will be advantage)
- Preferably have experience working in mining company with large coal production
- Have strong leadership and good communication skill
- Fluent in English is a must
- Willing to be placed at our site project (East Kalimantan Area)
- 8W-2W Roster options only available for candidate outside East Kalimantan hire
Please immediately send your comprehensive CV by click the link or scan the barcode:
PT. Antang Gunung Meratus
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- Di iklankan: 2021-05-12 20:57:22 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2021-05-26 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON