J Resources is an Indonesian owned, intermediate gold producer, as measured by global output. We produce ~200,000oz per annum, derived mainly from our operating Indonesian assets. We operate, mine and understand low grade-gold deposits and heap leach systems.
J Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is always interested in talented professionals with experience in the mining industry who are motivated, possess initiative and want to make a difference in a dynamic work environment. We are currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the following role to be based our Head Office - Jakarta:
Manager - Environmental
- To identify the impact of each activity/change in mining activities in order to comply with applicable environmental regulations or provisions.
- To identify the environmental requirements of applicable regulations; environmental management systems, ICMC, PROPER, ESDM Aditama and other environmental requirements.
- To create compliance plan related to environmental requirements in the context of the mining process environmentally friendly.
- To monitor the implementation of RKL-RPL (EMP) and internal environmental monitoring, such as: Mining Wastewater (IPLC), TPS LB3, Surface & Ground Water Monitoring, Leak Detection Monitoring, ICMC Monitoring, Slope Stability (Waste Dump), Reclamation, Revegetation and other improvement programs at each operations site.
- To understand acid mine drainage mitigation, prevention and treatment, diversion management & construction (water diversions and structures).
- To ensure environmental compliance targets are achieved for all operation sites.
- To review external reports to the government related to the environment such as reports of RKL-RPL, ESDM online, RKTTL, IPLC, LB3, Reclamation, DAS Rehabilitation and Mine Closure.
- To create documents for submitting environmental and FS permits such as AMDAL, RKL-RPL, FS and Reclamation & Mine Closure Plan for the certain operation sites.
- To perform analysis, evaluation, field inspection and coordinate related internal and external audits implementation of an environmental. management systems (ISO 14001) and develop a corrective action plan
- Master in mine environmental is advantage or Bachelor Degree in environmental or chemical engineering, biology, forestry, agriculture with related experiences.
- Having skill in environmental management, reclamation, mine closure, AMDAL document creation and DAS rehabilitation.
- Minimum of 15 years working experience within environmental aspect of active operating mines and Experience in a gold mining operation environmental will be preferred.
Should you be interested in these opportunities, please send your comprehensive curriculum vitae to email: email@example.com before 26th April 2021.