Jumat, 12 Maret, 2021 | 359 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
We provide specialist personnel to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. We have a global network with local market knowledge in 97 locations around the world.
We have Great Opportunity for you to Explore. Will you be keen?
1. Job Title: Field Pipeline Inspector
Balikpapan, 24 months
- Inspection and verification of both in process and completed work activities including witnessing construction/performance testing performed by construction or contractor as directed by the Assistant QA/QC Manager or Construction Manager or Commissioning Manager
- Required to complete daily inspection reports/checklists and maintain records until time of turnover
- Performs surveillances, assessments, or audit of Company or subcontractor
- Develops reports for the Assistant QA/QC Manager or Construction Manager or Commissioning Manager on the status and quality of work accomplished. Reports include QC or related reports from subcontractor.
- Supports and participates in HSE audits and assessments
- Provides input to monthly Quality Report
- Completes other responsibilities associated with this job as may be appropriate
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Naval Engineer
- 5+ years as Inspector in Oil & Gas, Refinery, or Petrochemical Plant
- Valid Certification in MIGAS Inspection
- Experience in the field supervisory of piping installation including pipeline routing, sizing, isometric, materials selection, corrosion protection and tiein procedures. Proven ability to perform Piping and pipeline installation and testing with a high level of quality in gas processing plants and utility facilities
2. Position Title: Assistant QA/QC Manager - Lawe-Lawe
- CONSULTANT shall establish a comprehensive quality management and quality control procedure for the project application.
- Review overall Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA/QC) System for the various phases of the PROJECT (i.e. Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning).
- Monitoring all quality assurance and quality control program implementation during every stage of the project (i.e. Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning) and perform the required action to meet project goal.
- Being physically present at the site to monitor key site activities and monitoring detailed site quality work.
- Keep regular surveillance and audit Quality Assurance Program of CONTRACTOR.
- Review and approve the Quality Assurance and Control procedures proposed for the PROJECT.
- Ensure that the inspection and quality assurance programs are being followed and that proper documentation is provided for all equipment and bulk materials.
- Perform quality audits and assessments to ensure CONTRACTOR is in compliance with requirements of contract and appropriate quality and HSE plans and procedures.
- Reviewing quality reports and inspection reports and undertaking inspection for key element work and key equipment and materials.
- Review QA/QC report (this includes NCR/Deviation raised and settled during engineering, procurement & construction phases) for the Project complex on a regular basis identifying areas for action by concerned agencies.
- Bachelor degree in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Instrument Engineering.
- 10+ years' experience in oil and gas, refinery project, petrochemical, and gas processing/ LNG.
- Expertise in HSSE management system.
- Onshore offshore pipeline and construction experience preferably with welding engineering background.
3. Job Title: Assistant Manager HSSE
Balikpapan 12 months
- Willing to work in Balikpapan with no rotation
- Bachelor of Environmental or other related degree of Engineering.
- 10 years applicable experience in the control of major oil and gas production facilities projects.
- Experienced as HSSE Lead in ISBL & OSBL Process Unit, Utilities and Underwater
- Experienced in Performing Coordination with Client and Construction Site HSSE Issues in ISBL & OSBL Process Unit, Utilities and Underwater
- Experienced in Performing Construction Sites Safety Management and Establishment of HSSE management plan & procedures
- Excellent knowledge of relevant internationally recognized Codes and Standards.
- Has working knowledge for computer programs application in design activities.
- Expertise maintaining effective relationship with COMPANY and Contractor and good coordination work to completed engineering activities in accordance with schedule requirements.
4. Job Title: Deputy Project Field Engineer
Balikpapan/Lawe-Lawe 24 months No rotation
- 10+ years minimum industry experiences ( Oil & Gas )
- Expertise as Construction Manager or Superintendent in Refinery project
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- Proactive, goal oriented with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent customer focus and able to consistently meet Client and its client's needs.
- Effectively manages change to work tasks and the work environment, and assists others with adapting to change.
- A person of integrity who is trusted by others and consistently honors their commitments.
- Able to identify issues, problems and opportunities; make timely decisions; develop appropriate and innovative solutions; and ask for assistance if required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to convey information and ideas to individuals and groups, and make presentations when required.
- Demonstrates initiative and a willingness to learn and continuously improve on performance.
- Able to work on multiple projects of various size and complexity.
- Able to work effectively in small to large multidisciplinary teams, and share and transfer knowledge within teams.
- Previous technical, practical and leadership experience in the relevant discipline and proven experience in leading a discipline design group
- Deliver quality services and demonstrate a commitment to understand and meet customer needs.
- Perform any other duties that are reasonably required from time to time.
- Maintains HSE focus within the team to ensure OHSE requirements included in design and procurement.
- Demonstrate a visible and active commitment to: personal wellbeing; healthy and safe workplaces and activities; and continuously improve Company's health, safety and environmental performance
- Establish, maintain and build healthy client relationships.
- Proactively resolve performance, scope and schedule issues with the Client as they arise.
- Identify, document, communicate and meet the client's requirements
- Effectively manage assigned budgets within Company's' total scope.
- Ensure compliance with WPMP.
- Ensure compliance with requirements of the contract.
- Apply effective change control process..
- Contribute to the development of overall project schedule.
- Supervise work in accordance with the approved schedule
- Contribute to compliance with Company's policies and procedures.
- Utilise, as appropriate, strong working knowledge of Company's engineering and procurement systems and procedures.
- Focus the relevant team members on achievement of milestones and other key project objectives.
- Listens to the team, discusses the issues, resolves problems and directs activities to remove roadblocks and achieve objectives.
- Regularly provide clear reports to project management.
- Effective communication with the design team and third parties.
- Accurate, timely and effective reporting to the Project Manager.
- Monitor the closure of all identified risks and opportunities.
- Set clear objectives to the design team, including achieving productivity and budget targets.
- Ensure the design team aware of, and complies with, client's Basis of Design and apply regulations and codes.
5. Job Title: Field Engineer SPM / Naval
Balikpapan/Lawe-Lawe 39 Months
- Mechanical Engineering Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years working experience in O&G, Refinery, or Pharmaceutical
- Practical PMC Key Subject Matter Expertise in Offshore pipelaying, SPM/PLEM installation and landfall of offshore pipelines
- Must have site experience as Field Engineer/Construction Supervisor/Construction Superintendent/Construction Manager or similar to such.
- Has worked on pipelaying barge[s] - preferably in an OWNER/PMC role
- Familiar with Marine Spread and logistics from shore to offshore. Know how to handle pipelay barges, risks (HSSE, Quality and Environment)
- Design and theoretical experience is not desired for this FIELD position
- Has held same position as the proposed PMC position for the last 2 years OR min. has held a position one level under the proposed PMC position for last 5 years in oil and gas and petrochemical project (i.e. refinery project, petrochemical, and gas processing).
- Has experience in HSSE management system.
- Has experience as SPM / Naval related position especially design the of entire offshore facility of SPM and mooring, design criteria, specifications, performing mooring and SPM buoy design analysis, reviewing and implementing government regulations and industry codes.
- Has an excellent knowledge of the latest edition of relevant internationally recognized Codes and Standards.
- Has working knowledge of the applicable software to the SPM & Mooring design.
- Has a strong leadership and good interpersonal skill.
- Has ability to maintain effective relationship with COMPANY and CONTRACTOR and good coordination work to completed Engineering activities in accordance with schedule requirements.
- Has ability in quality management, schedule, and manhour control of the Engineering Work from Engineering through mechanical Completion and Operational Acceptance with a high level of quality.
- Excellent knowledge about Indonesian's Oil and Gas Rules and Regulation upon project assignment.
- Has a good medical record.
- Fluent in Communication and writing in English.
6. Job Title: Field Piping Engineer Refinery
Balikpapan 24 months
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 7+ years' experience oil and gas and petrochemical project (i.e. refinery project, petrochemical, and gas processing/ LNG).
- Has Experience in the field supervisory of pipelines installation including pipeline routing, sizing, isometric, materials selection, corrosion protection and tiein procedures.
- Has an excellent knowledge of current internationally recognized Codes and Standards such as: API, ANSI, ASME, AWE, NACE, ASTM
- Has a proven ability to perform Piping installation and testing with a high level of quality in gas processing plants and utility facilities
- Has experience in HSSE (Health, Safety, Security and Environment) Management System.
- Working knowledge in the use of computer programs.
- Had maintained effective relationship with COMPANY and CONTRACTOR and good coordination work to completed piping installation activities in accordance with schedule requirements.
- Has ability in quality management and schedule and manhour control of the Piping installation work
- Fluent in Communication and writing in English
7. Job Title: Field Electrical Engineer Refinery
Balikpapan, 24 months No rotation
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering
- Max 55 (fiftyfive) years old
- 10+ (ten) years' experience oil and gas and petrochemical project (i.e. refinery project, petrochemical, and gas processing/ LNG).
- Has professional certificate of competency in electrical power system
- Has a wide range of experience in the Electrical engineering with specific in design and planning for Electrical Power Generating System, Power System Analysis (ETAP Software Program) System, Power
- Has experience to developed Electrical design basis, conceptual design of underground facilities and standard drawings and controlled all the Electrical design activities through the project execution.
- Has Experience in Electrical Distribution System including an integrated electrical power management system.
- Has Experience as Lead Electrical Engineer
- Has an excellent knowledge of current internationally recognized Codes and Standards such as:
- International Electrotechnical Commission ( IEC)
- American National standards Institute (ANSI),
- American Petroleum Institute (API),
- National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA),
- National Fire Protection association (NFPA)
- National Electric Code (NEC, NFPA 70),
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE)
- It has been the principal engineer responsible for the design, analysis and review for Electrical systems. in gas processing plants and utility facilities
- Has a proven ability to perform Electrical engineering include study, calculation in Electrical System with a high level of quality.
- Working knowledge in the use of computer programs (latest electrical engineering software i.e ETAP) applicable to such designs
- Had maintained effective relationship with COMPANY and CONTRACTOR and good coordination work to completed engineering activities in accordance with schedule requirements.
- Has a good medical record
- Fluent in Communication and writing in English
Kindly send us your updated CV, references & related certificates to email: email@example.com
Put the "Job Title" as subject email.
Kindly also advise,
- Current Work Location?
- Expected Salary?
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Appreciate your positive response.
- Di iklankan: 2021-03-12 11:57:20 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2021-03-26 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON