J Resources is an Indonesian owned, intermediate gold producer, as measured by global output. We produce ~200,000oz per annum, derived mainly from our operating Indonesian assets. We operate, mine and understand low grade-gold deposits and heap leach systems.
J Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is always interested in talented professionals who are motivated, possess initiative and want to make a difference in a dynamic work environment. We are currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the following role for our mining operations located in Doup, North Sulawesi :
Fresh-Graduate Development Program Trainee (Code : FDP-Trainee)
- A fresh graduate from Metallurgy, Mechanical, Automotive, Electrical or Chemical Engineering
- A minimum GPA of 2,75 (scale 4,00)
- Maximum age 25 years old in March 2021
- Willing to complete the training program and shall serve bonding agreement
- Willing to be located at any J Resources operation site, including remote areas.
Documents to be submitted :
- Application letter
- Curriculum Vitae and copy of ID Card
- A certified copy of your most recent academic certificate and transcript
- Related documents indicating your non-academic achievements, including serving on campus/ social event committee (if any)
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your application and supporting documents to :
firstname.lastname@example.org (pdf format & Max. Size 2 MB) with subject line “FDP PP 2021” not later than 19th March 2021.