Minggu, 31 Januari, 2021 | 1148 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
PT Petrosea Tbk. is a multi-disciplinary mining, infrastructure and oil & gas services Company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia since 1972. We offer a competitive advantage through our ability to provide complete pit-to-port mining solutions, integrated engineering and construction capabilities ss well as logistic support, whilst demonstrating absolute commitment to health, safety & environment, quality management. and business integrity.
In 2019, Petrosea was selected by the World Economic Forum as the only mining company and the only Indonesian owned company to Join its Globat Lighthouse Network. Petrosea was selected as one of only 10 companies is the world to successfully implement Industry 4.0 technologies to drive its financial and operational performance. As a lighthouse, Petrosea now serves to guide other companies to overcome challenges in applying Industry 4.0 technologies, such as artificial intefigence and big data analytics.
WE ARE HIRING!
PT Petrosea Tbk. is looking for potential candidates to join in our great Engineering and Construction team to fill in position as :
Business Process Officer
Involving and supporting in end-to-end business process, ERP system, application development, oversee and review the implementation of the process improvement. Maintain and analyse SCM master data & trends in order to provide analytical reports for better support to Business Lines’ Operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Accounting Management, Business Management / Industrial Engineering / Computer Science degree preferred).
- Min. 1 year of experience working as a Functional, Data or Business Process Analyst and reporting
- Having knowledge of data and process requirement gathering, definition, modelling, mapping and analysis
- Familiar with Supply Chain Management business process and business operating procedures
- Strong verbal and written communication skill.
- Ability to negotiate and having facilitation skill
- Target oriented and good time management skill
- Proactive and performing good behavior, openness, and honesty
- Ability to maintain teamwork
- Analytical skill and attention to details
- Ability to maintain and uphold work and business ethics
- Identify new approaches and solutions to business issue identified through analysis of processes.
- Provide and maintain supporting data (catalogue, inventory, vendor, purchasing, logistic and contract document) to support task/project deliverables to project management, and ensure the data are completed and updated.
- Capture detailed Business Requirement Document and propose solution
- Provides analytical support by coordinating data extraction from various database and data interpretation.
- Involve in development and integration testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and functionality testing.
- Continues Support of Business Process, procedures and system development.
- Maintain and ensure all SCM business process and SOP are running properly.
- Perform analysis and develop regular report in timely manner.
- Liaise with all SCM functions to assess and collect detail information/reports/requirement.
- Propose Business Process Improvement.
- Maintaining and implementing SHE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements
Senior Data Development Engineer
Develops software and system solutions by research and study of information needs, especially for Fleet Management System in Mining Business Line
Job Description :
- Min Diploma Degree in Information Technology / Computer science, Bachelor Degree are preferable
- Min 3 (three) years experience in software development, scripting, and project management
- Preferably has knowledge as a communication engineer especially for information technology
- Good understanding and knowledge of selected programming languages (e.g Python, C++, Golang, Dot Net)
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server)
- Good understanding and knowledge with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Good customer service, team work, and strong analytical mind with problem solving aptitude
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills also able to work independently
- Preferably has knowledge in Mining Contractor business process, especially in Fleet Management System
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain applications that support day-to-day in mining operation
- Provide innovative solutions to complex business problems
- Assisting in implementing analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology
- Coding and testing program modules, assisting in design, include maintaining, tuning, and repairing application to provide user needed
- Develop and architect lifecycle of projects working on different technologies and platforms
- Manage and maintain the configuration for application development and web server
- Responsible for managing asset (FMS asset), hardware installation, and system configuration
- Design, develop and implement new integration
- Translate clients’ business requirements and objectives into technical applications and solutions
- Assist project control and FMS team to provide solutions to single and/or multiple organizations
- Maintaining and implementing HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the programs conform to official standard and requirements
Export Import Superintendent
Monitor, manage, and coordinate export Import activities in order to provide support for company to release the imported materials / equipment based on Customs law, which conform to business ethics and company’s procedures.
- Min. Diploma degree in any major
- Min. 7 years experience in dealing with Logistics / warehousing
- Good communication & negotiation skill
- Understanding of Export import processing
- Understanding of Export import regulations
- Good team work
- Familiar with Microsoft Offfice word & Excel
- Make planning & recommendations regarding Export Import parameters set up according to requirements and consider various aspects (e.g. : Import duty & taxes, Custom clearance, Shipping /mode of transportation, delivery type, freight forwarder, etc.).
- Coordinate the export import / shipping document based on customs law such as proforma invoice, packing list, Bill of Lading/ AWB by liaise with the supplier and forwarder/shipping agent, etc.
- Coordinate the processing of Customs Declaration (PIB) & Payment of import duty.
- Initiate meetings with certain parties related to Exim process to find the best solution for all parties.
- Coordinates the interface between Exim functions such as procurement, Finance, Overseas suppliers, Forwarder, Insurance, Customs to ensure efficient, timely, and cost effective support to the importation of equipment / materials / spare parts.
- Manage & coordinate the processing of PLB (Pusat Logistics Berikat).
- Coordinates with customers to ensure desired Exim objectives, priorities, and schedules are met and communicated to management. Comply with all applicable company directives, policies, and procedures.
- Coordinates activities involving the customer, other organizations, and/or company functions.
- Supervise distribution of every imported shipment via Air freight, Sea freight.
- Issued nominate award / shipping instruction to International transporter company.
- Monitor & expedite daily progress the imported shipment with target on schedule.
- Responsible for customs audit.
- Maintain and implementing SHE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements.
Supervise, control, and monitor site welding / maintenance scheduling activities to ensure welding/ maintenance activities are conducted in a technically correct and efficient manner conform with quality of work is of a standard that optimizes availability, review and assist in development and preventative measures, for repeat or ongoing failure trends within relevant department areas, to ensure all activities are conform with company’s standard and policies.
- Minimum Diploma degree with 7 years experiences in mechanical engineering
- Min 5 (five) years experiences as Welder Foreman in mining industry, out of which 3 (three) years in leadership or supervisory role
- Qualifications and certificates in field of trade/required duties
- Possess broad knowledge in heavy equipment welding and fabrication scheduling
- Strong knowledge in correct structural repairs and fatigue patterns, following industry standards in fabrication practices and welding procedures
- Fully understand and be able to operate welding machines and other welding equipment
- High standards in welding / operating techniques
- Good understanding of mechanical availability and correct repair & maintenance methods
- Good understanding of mining requirements and production targets
- Good communication skill in English
- Proactive safety attitude
- Willing to work flexible hours to accommodate job requirements.
- Supervise and control compliance to weekly and monthly planning, including scheduled work orders relating to all maintenance tasks set out daily / to help achieve long term maintenance plans and high equipment availability
- Supervise and monitor/ communicate all maintenance work instructions to direct subordinates, in a clear and defined manner.
- Review and prepare and submit relevant reporting tasks required in a timely manner, example; review and ensure correct details on work orders and regularly submit to planners for closing, ensure backlog parts are ordered, vendor time sheets and job cards are accurate
- Supervise, communicate and monitor safety awareness at all times and adhere to Petrosea guidelines and regulations. Lead by good example in this area and show high standards of commitment to safety and surrounding environment
- Review and analyze failures to plant by monitoring of trends and report pending equipment failure for correct planning into backlog, advising immediately if equipment is unsafe to operate or high potential of major failure occurring
- Supervise and ensure work order information is processed in accordance with EAM print outs and tasks listed
- Assist superintendent with issuing disciplinary action and verbal counselling with all direct subordinates
- Assist maintenance superintendent with the development of a work schedule including parts, materials and manpower to be incorporated in the short term execution plans
- Supervise area of responsibility with ongoing staff development, providing ongoing coaching, mentoring and performance monitoring for all direct reports, (ensure good work environment and morale)
- Supervise welder foremen activities to ensure work is mechanically correct and performed in a safe and cost effective manner
- Examine and investigate all time variances from targets projected on work orders, avoiding losses, in both cost and time consumed
- Monitor PM Service schedule implementation to ensure all PM scheduled work is completed in accordance with work instructions and schedules
- Proactively identify defects found at PM scheduling and register them via work requests in order to have appropriate and prompt action
- Diagnose failure symptoms and determine maintenance requirements necessary to effectively and efficiently rectify them
- Ability to project job estimations, including labor, material requirements, for effective scheduling and planned repairs
- Order and maintain appropriate stock of materials and supplies and consumables relating to welding, cutting, fabrication, planned tasked
- Supervise the maintenance & inspection of welding, cutting, grinding tools and equipment.
Predictive Maintenance (PdM) Expert
To enable multivariate analysis of all machine health parameters and determine criticality of components based on available system within the company, and prioritize corrective maintenance actions & recommendations through to maintenance execution team in timely manner; as well as to gather feedbacks from maintenance execution team to improve corrective maintenance actions & recommendation going forward.
- Minimum S1 Degree in Mechanical/Civil/Industrial Engineering, and/or Minimum 5 years of experience in Mobile Plant Mining Industry & Asset Equipment Health initiatives (with minimum experience 5 years in field)
- Advanced knowledge in maintenance analytical tools (VIMS, VHMS, ET, Mpro, Insite, NDT, Thermal analysis, etc.). Strong knowledge and experience in maintenance analysis and maintenance program development by using common and standard methodology such as : RCA, FMEA, RCM
- Advanced knowledge in mechanical awareness
- Multivariate data analytical capability
- High experience in fatigue & failure analysis
- Advanced understanding of heavy equipment maintenance management
- High experience in fluid analysis (oil, coolant, fuel, grease, fire suppression system)
- Advanced understanding of heavy equip/machine application analysis
- Advanced computer literacy (Ms. Excel, Ms. Access, MS. Power Point, ERP)
- Proficient lateral & analytical thinking/skills
- High experience with maintenance work flow management
- High experience with maintenance KPIs & work management compliances
- Deep understanding of maintenance workforce roles & responsibilities
- Deep understanding of supply chain work flow
- High communication skills
- Willing to travel to project sites in remote locations
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Provides the knowledge and expertise in a specific subject (Maintenance Tactic : Predictive Maintenance), establish Predictive Maintenance solution definition & system design and do validation of the design, cases, scenarios and may also validate executed results
- Custodian for implementation and realization of asset management maintenance tactic roadmap from preventive maintenance, condition base maintenance, predictive maintenance and prescriptive maintenance make sure implemented as per schedule and milestones set delivered
- Support organization to make a best decisions processes by using algorithms, build predictive models, cluster analysis, interpretation of data, quantifiable data-driven evidence and based on data trend in order to optimise of asset life cycle cost (LCC) , delivery maintenance performance indicators target and comply of compliances
- Establish a roadmap for strategy and policy during development of rule and algorithm ( e.g: sequential by unit class-components-system critically, priority and complexity of algorithms
- Alignment maintenance tactic process and resources requirements (manpower competency, training need analysis, hardware & software ), to be able adapt leading practices and international standards policy and requirement
- Determining mandatory prerequisite setting on process and application (e.g : standard failure code, action taken catalogue, failure symptom and other standard coding to support analysis and machine learning processed more accurately
- Collaborate with Data Scientist to apply advanced statistical and predictive modeling techniques to build, maintain and improve on multiple real-time decision systems
- Ensure quality check on all recommendation action performed
- Create and Close Work Order on SAP system
For more detailed information, please visit our Career Portal and apply the position of your interest not later than 14 February 2020 on:
PETROSEA CAREER (www.petrosea.com/career)
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.
- Di iklankan: 2021-01-31 15:40:18 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2021-02-14 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON