Jumat, 22 Januari, 2021 | 208 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
Wärtsilä is leading the transition towards a 100% renewable energy future. We Wärtsilians help our customers unlock the value of energy transition by optimizing their energy systems and futureproofing their assets. Did you know Wärtsilä has delivered 73 GW of power plant capacity in 180 countries around the world, including 80 energy storage systems?
In this era of innovation and fast changing world of energy, we are constantly on the lookout for future-oriented talent to join our team and to work towards enabling sustainable societies with smart technology - together. Want to join the ride?
About the Position:
TURBO CHARGER SENIOR TECHNICIAN
Your role will include the following accountabilities:
- Independently to perform turbocharger service and repair mainly on ABB and Napier turbochargers with ability to troubleshoot and provide a comprehensive investigation / inspection / service work reports but not limited to KBB and other turbocharger brand both in workshop or in the field ( power plant or on vessel )
- Receiving and follow up turbochargers and components at WS , evaluating or inspect ( Initial / Final ) and recommend service / repairs job that need to be completed and spare parts that need to be ordered according to Wartsila guidelines and / or working instructions ( SOP ).
- Perform hands on assembly and disassembly of turbochargers or turbocharger's components and all associated processes for the purpose of service and repair, maintenance and installation, whilst both in the workshop or at customer's site ( power plant and / or on vessel ), according to working instructions ( SOP ) and QHSE standards.
- Hands on cleaning of turbocharger and/or turbocharger components according to work instruction, ensuring the integrity of the components material and dimension.
- Good knowledge and very good skill in operating of balancing machines .
- On 24-hour call and prepared to travel to respond to service calls from our customers and as directed by superior or company management.
- Skilled in the use of metric and imperial measuring tools, such as verniers, calipers, micrometers, gauges, etc. with high degree of accuracy.
- Maintains / manages of all turbocharger special tools and hand tooling, lifting and safety equipment to ensure that they are in good order.
- Ability to read and understand instruction books written in English and drawings and to communicate efficiently and effectively in a professional manner, verbal or in written, whilst understanding the importance of protecting the company's propriety information and intellectual property rights.
- Provide advice and assistance to internal / external customers on technical issues related to turbochargers and their components, the interaction with the engines and/or applications.
- Ensures the cleanliness and upkeep of the workshop, thereby creating an efficient and customer focused work environment in the shop and on jobsites.
- Ability to collect/deliver turbocharger and components to customer's job site and perform work.
- Act as Company's representative working to the company's code of conduct and in an ethical manner to expand business activities and strives to satisfy and exceed customer's needs and expectations.
- Maintain best practices and high quality of service in accordance with working instructions and company regulations to maintain a high quality of turbocharger service .
- All quality aspects and discipline for job execution, through standard presentation of components following service/repair, including final in-house job inspection to documentation within company guidelines/regulations, including the accurate and timely completion of service reports, evaluations, part requests etc.
- In case of idling time, willing to perform multitasking job involve in engine components overhaul ( other than turbocharger service jobs) both in WS and Field.
- Implement WAMS.
To be successful in this role, you should:
- Have experience handling Turbocharger for minimum 3 years
- Have a diploma in engineering or Equivalent
- Have a valid working permit in Indonesia
- Enjoy working with most of time travelling to all Indonesia or overseas
What we offer
All our employees are encouraged to utilise the variety of training activities, learning solutions and self-study materials that we have to offer which supports the opportunity to further develop your talents and competencies within an international working environment, in an ambitious and customer focused organisation.
If you feel excited at the prospect of being part of our team and you think your personal skills and qualities match the job requirements, we look forward to receiving your application, together with a curriculum vitae
Contact & next steps :
We hope to hear from you before the last application date 5 February 2021, through submitting your application in our careers portal. We aim to keep you updated on the process all the way and want to share the timeline for the recruitment process with you, so you know when you can expect to hear back from us:
We aim to keep you updated on the process all the way and its good to note that it might take up to 2 weeks from application deadline until we able to review all applications
"Excellent Career Growth Opportunities & Attractive Remuneration Package with Medical and Pension Benefits also dynamic & rewarding working environment is designed to recognize the experience & expertise of top talented professional"
Qualified candidates are invited to apply to https://careers.wartsila.com/ . You can use "Indonesia and/or Timor Leste" as keyword
Wärtsilä Energy leads the transition towards a 100% renewable energy future. We help our customers unlock the value of the energy transition by optimising their energy systems and future-proofing their assets. Our offering comprises flexible power plants, energy management systems, and storage, as well as lifecycle services that ensure increased efficiency and guaranteed performance. Wärtsilä has delivered 73 GW of power plant capacity in 180 countries around the world.
- Di iklankan: 2021-01-22 14:55:48 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2021-02-05 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON