Kamis, 7 Januari, 2021 | 698 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
Mechanic - Heavy Equipment
Kalimantan Area (Adaro Services)
- Ensuring the implementation of service, troubleshooting or repair activities according to quality standards in order to achieve the target unit availability set on the site.
- Min education STM / SMK majoring in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or SMA IPA
- Have at least 1 year of experience in the field of heavy equipment service and maintenance
- Have a Basic Mechanic Course certification
- Willing to work in the project area (Kalimantan Area)
DKI Jakarta (Adaro Mining)
- Creating designs and software modules based on demand in every process of developing or maintaining a system or software application and its servers, as well as ensuring the R&D process for software development technology so that an optimal system or application is available to support company operations and actual relative to the latest technology.
- Analyzing requests and making software modules according to the design or request and ensuring the development process is in accordance with the applicable rules (framework) and implementation on the production server, so that the work results are in accordance with predetermined designs or plans
- Monitor, maintain (maintenance) and repair damage (errors or bugs) systems or software applications that have been operating, so that they can run properly and correctly
- Conduct quality testing and ensure the software module has a meaningful inline documentation (comment), in accordance with applicable standards and regulations, to ensure the quality of the module produced, easy to read and understand by other team members, and in accordance with the design or planning that has been determined
- Ensure that all scripts and system code or software applications that have been or are being developed are stored and well organized, and in accordance with applicable regulations, so that they are easy to trace and monitor for further development activities
- Conducting research and development (R&D) related to the field of software development technology, in order to keep the system or software application developed relatively up-to-date with the latest technology.
- Bachelor Degree of Informatics Engineering or other related major
- Have 2 - 4 years of working experience as Programmer
- Have strong competencies in Net, Java, Sharepoint Designer, MS Access, SQL Server administration & programming, Window Server, Web Server (IIS), Sharepoint Server, and IT Awareness
Maintenance I&c Supervisor
Kalimantan Selatan (Adaro Power)
- Supervise the Power Plant Maintenance on I&C equipment in accordance with the company plan to support the achievement of the company target with the implementation of the working procedure.
- Make a plan for manpower, material, spare part, and time schedule of daily routine and weekly maintenance activities to support the continuity of Power Plant Operation.
- Coordinate the maintenance Department in accordance with I&C scope to ensure the maintenance target are achieved.
- Review procedures and work instructions, work plans, obstacles, and other potential hazards that found when work is done to improve the quality of work that is done to improve the quality of work that is effective, efficient, and safe.
- Review and provide recommendations on material and spare parts requirements to improve the performance/reliability / accuracy of instrument and control equipment.
- Analyze, coordinate and report the troubleshooting for complex problems of instrument and control equipment, so that problem solving is carried out precisely and quickly.
- Complete the instrument and control system maintenance data on the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to make integrated maintenance of instrument and control activities.
- Conduct the toolbox meeting with the technician for review maintenance activities, pending jobs, safety issues, material use, tools, and spare parts is done in a timely manner.
- Ensure the I&C Maintenance plan, budget, SOP, MI and HIRA are well understand by Technician to minimize the potential danger and the damage/loss.
- Conduct inspection, monitoring and revalidation for Permit-To-Work on I&C maintenance activities to ensure all required working documents and action is done in accordance with applicable company procedure.
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) graduate majoring in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 (three) years of experience as I&C Maintenance Supervisor position in the power plant industry
- Good Communication and Leadership Skill
- Broad experience and proven skills in coal-fired power plant operation & maintenance will be an advantage.
- Good command in English both verbal and written
- Willing to be based in Tanjung - Tabalong, South Kalimantan
Adaro Group has never asked our prospective job applicants to transfer some money for recruitment process.
- Di iklankan: 2021-01-07 13:33:28 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2021-01-21 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON