Kamis, 7 Januari, 2021 | 270 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
INPEX is Japan's largest exploration and production (E&P) company, which currently involved in approximately 70 oil and gas projects across more than 20 countries including Indonesia, Australia, Kazakhstan, and United Arab Emirates.
INPEX has been present in Indonesia since 1966 through a production sharing contract with Government of Indonesia under the supervision of SKK Migas, and currently holds the operatorship of Masela Block in Arafura Sea.
INPEX offers you various challenging and rewarding job opportunities since we have a strong belief that, to achieve our goal, an ambitious, skilled and experienced workforce is a key.
We are challenging the Experts to join us in the position of:
PROJECT MANAGEMENT ADVISOR
- Provide support, advice and recommendation to President Director to ensure that the project activities are in line with INPEX strategy & objectives and related to current Oil & Gas industry project condition in Indonesia.
- Provide high level expertise support and guidance to develop and maintain coordination and communication with strategic stakeholders as well as INPEX HQ and internal departments.
- Provide expert advice and recommendation to President Director in LNG Project Development matters for both technical and non - technical matters to support process ABADI project development plan, using his / her local experience.
- Liaises with EVP, Project VPs and Senior Managers under Project Division to ensure mutual understanding and in view of giving proper advice to President Director.
- Review and provide recommendation on HSSE principles, programs, and initiative implementation, personnel awareness on HSSE matters, HSSE program improvement, policy, and procedures based on finding result, owned knowledge, and best practices.
- Pro-actively provides support in preparation for surveys, AMDAL, PQ, and FEED tender preparation (including evaluation of Indonesian contractors and yards), also, participates in all project assurance reviews.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline / majoring. Tertiary degrees in the areas of expertise is preferable.
- Minimum 15 years' experience in oil/gas industries in the areas of expertise.
For more detail information and submit your application, please visit https://career.inpex.co.id
All applicants will be kept strictly confidential and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please be aware of recruitment fraud which recently existed and
is conducted by irresponsible parties claiming to be affiliated with INPEX.
Our recruitment team will never request any money
or payment during the recruitment processes.
Announcement of selection results published by INPEX is officially done
by phone or email to the selected candidates.
If you need more information, you may send us message on"Contact Us" feature in our website.
Visit our website: http://www.inpex.co.jp
- Di iklankan: 2021-01-07 08:45:21 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2021-01-21 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON