Rabu, 6 Januari, 2021 | 212 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
Our business is power.
Our solutions are uniquely efficient.
We deliver better – and greener – technologies
We’re close to 18,700 professionals in 200 locations, in nearly 70 countries around the world
We’re a global leader in the marine and energy markets.
We deliver complete lifecycle power solutions, worldwide.
We’re always growing.
We’re always innovating.
We’re always in motion.
AT WÄRTSILÄ, PEOPLE ARE THE ULTIMATE
Job Title: Turbocharger Senior Technician
- 1.Independently to perform turbocharger service and repair mainly on ABB and Napier turbochargers with ability to troubleshoot and provide a comprehensive investigation / inspection/ service work reports but not limited to KBB or other brand turbocharger both in workshop or in the field ( power plant or on vessel )
- Perform hands on assembly and disassembly of turbochargers or turbocharger's components and all associated processes for the purpose of service and repair, maintenance and installation, whilst both in the workshop or at customer's site ( power plant and / or on vessel ), according to working instructions ( SOP ) and QHSE standards.
- Perform balancing of rotor turbo
- Maintain all of turbocharger special tools and hand tooling, lifting and safety equipment to ensure that they are in good order ( both using on site or at WS ).
- Maintain best practices and high quality of service ( together with WS TC Engineer ) in accordance with working instructions and company regulations to maintain a high quality of turbocharger service .
- Perform all quality aspects and discipline for job execution of service/repair, including final inhouse or on site job inspection to documentation within company guidelines/regulations, including the accurate and timely completion of service reports, evaluations, part requests etc.
- In case of idling time, willing to perform multitasking job involve in engine components overhaul ( other than turbocharger service jobs) both in WS and Field.
- Implement WAMS.
Job Specification :
- Have a valid working permit in Indonesian
- Ready to travel all around Indonesia and or overseas
- Minimum Diploma Degree in Engineering
- Understand Wartsila engine will be advantaged
- Around 3 - 5 years experience in similar job
Qualified candidates are invited to apply to https://careers.wartsila.com/. You can use “Indonesia and/or Timor Leste” as keyword.
This is Wärtsilä
Wärtsilä is a global leader in smart technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation, total efficiency and data analytics, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2018, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 5.2 billion with approximately 19,000 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 80 countries around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. Find out more at www.wartsila.com.
- Di iklankan: 2021-01-06 09:17:33 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2021-01-20 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON