Rabu, 18 November, 2020 | 136 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
Merdeka Copper Gold is a holding company with operating subsidiaries engaging in mining business activities, encompassing the exploration and future production of gold, silver, copper and other related minerals, and mining services. For more information, please visit www.merdekacoppergold.com Currently our company is seeking suitable candidates as a:
Environmental Manager (Code: JKT - EM)
- Provide direct Environmental Management support to Exploration Sites and Project Department’s projects or activities.
- Conduct Environmental reviews or audits to check compliance with environmental management systems.
- Provide guidance, advice and assistance to Operational Site Management to expand and improve environmental management systems and compliance
- Liaise and coordinate with Environmental Consultants, external laboratories and environmental services providers.
- Provide Health, Safety and Environment information, advice and system implementation assistance to achieve a safe, healthy and incident free work environment at our work sites
- Provide auditing and inspection services to exploration projects and operational sites to achieve compliance with Group & Site Environmental policies, procedures and Legislative requirements. To also coordinate and be involved in any other internal and external Environmental Audits. And to develop and review relevant auditing elements as part of internal Environmental Audits.
- Contribute to Sustainability reports and relevant monthly and annual reports pertaining to Environment within the Group.
- Maintain a relationship and be on distribution lists with relevant government bodies; ESDM and MENLHK
- Monitor and regularly review the performance and end-user usage of Environmental databases and programs.
- Ensure Group achieves regulatory compliance to provide confidence in meeting our obligations for our people, business, legal, statutory, community and shareholders.
- Socialize, implement and monitor Environmental Management Systems.
- Minimum Tertiary Graduate with relevant qualifications in Environment or Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 year’s professional experience related to mineral or metal processing, or metal mining.
- Minimum 2 year’s professional experience as a Manager or Superintendent.
- Has knowledge of environmental regulations and permits pertaining to the Mining Industry.
- Has knowledge and understanding of technical, operation, administrative principles and procedures related to Environmental Management.
Please submit your application within 2 weeks with updated CV, current photo, expected salary.
Write position code (example: JKT - EM ) applied in email subject line to:
Only interested applicants who meet the requirements encouraged to apply.
- Di iklankan: 2020-11-18 20:37:40 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2020-12-02 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON