Minggu, 15 November, 2020 | 502 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
PREMIER OIL INDONESIA Premier is an international oil and gas exploration and production company with interests in the UK, Indonesia, Vietnam, the Falkland Islands, Mexico, Brazil and Alaska. The company's strategy is to grow shareholder value by investing in high quality production and development opportunities while maintaining exposure to upside value from successful exploration within a strict capital discipline framework. We seek to maintain the highest standards of corporate responsibility.
Why work at Premier Oil?
Premier is a successful and growing company. We have a vision for the future, a strategy in place and the commitment to achieve our goals. We offer a work place with diverse staff that is exciting, challenging and rewarding.
Rewards & Benefits Premier's success comes from its people, so we make sure your efforts are well rewarded. We offer an attractive salary and benefits package including short and long term incentives based on your personal performance, and that of the company across the key areas of production, safety and efficiency.
Training & Development Premier actively encourages its staff to be pro-active in developing themselves, supporting our people on a number of fronts including tertiary studies and professional qualifications, seminars and conferences, or the various in-house courses we provide. The scope of work that our employees encounter can be varied, and we recognize that people need a broad range of skills and knowledge to deliver as the company grows larger.
Culture Key to our strategy is attracting and retaining people who will make positive contributions to our operations, culture, and share in Premier's future success. People who thrive here enjoy a flat communication structure, where all levels of employees work collaboratively on a daily basis. Opinions are sought and listened to, and the fostering of work relationships across departments and countries is encouraged. Premier employees take a "hands on" approach to getting involved, and a sense of humor is a common trait!
DRILLING GEOHAZARD SPECIALIST - Drilling Dept
Responsible for well planning and overseeing Drilling Operations for Operation Geological program and related to Drilling Geo-Hazard, include: Block 'A' Natuna, Tuna Block and Andaman II. The role shall be aligned with the Company's Drilling Guidelines exhibiting effective leadership skills in managing a Multi-Functional Operations Team.
- Responsible for Geological Offset Well Review.
- Responsible to Drilling Geo-Hazard assessment and assurance.
- Responsible for PP&FG analysis.
- Responsible for Drilling Monitoring, Data QC, Logs & Samples, DGR/Reporting, etc (during ongoing drilling operation).
- Responsible for Daily Geological Report and Final Geological Well Report.
- Responsible for Contract Performance Evaluation including SQM of Mud Logging, Coring, ELine, MWD-LWD, (period/value availability, amendment, dispute, etc).
- Responsible for Geologix Software Performance Evaluation.
- Coordinate for Subsurface/Exploration Geotechnical Document.
- Responsible for QAQC Mud Logging, E-Line, MWD-LWD, Coring.
- Support Drilling Team for drilling and completion engineering program.
- Support Drilling Superintendent for operation performance in relation to geological program and geo-hazard.
- Work closely with Engineering, Drilling Superintendent, Subsurface/Exploration and Logistics to ensure an efficient operation, and that all targets and KPI's are met.
- Develop / mentor drilling engineering junior staff.
- Develop Scopes of Work (SoW), Technical Specifications, Personnel Requirements and Owner's Estimates (OE) for tender packages related to all Mud Logging, Coring, E-Line, and MWD-LWD Contracts and evaluate bids with assigned Drilling Contracts Specialist and SCM.
- Advice for Company's Non-Conformance Reporting (NCR) system related to Mud Logging, Coring, E-Line, and MWD-LWD.
- Responsible for new technology or new initiative of Mud Logging, Coring, E-Line, and MWDLWD to achieve effective and efficient drilling operation.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant Geoscience discipline.
- Experienced as Operation Geologist in Drilling Operation.
- Membership of drilling industry or professional bodies (preferred)
- 18+ years of experience within upstream oil and gas in operation geology related discipline.
- 4+ years International exposure/experience both for office and field assignment with multinational Oil Companies.
- Relationship management skills with multinational and multicultural background when liaising with internal and external parties.
- Experienced in various drilling campaign for both clastic and Carbonate reservoirs with Coil Tubing drilling, HPHT and Horizontal drilling.
- Skilful in PP & FG Prediction and Evaluation.
- Skilful in Gas While Drilling interpretation.
- MS Office(s) and industry specialist software.
- Fluent English (both written & spoken).
- Having Knowledge of Geoscience tools (Geologix, Drill-Works, Petrel)
- Familiarity with different types of logging tools and its services, coring, gas chromatograph and drilling fluids.
- Familiar with current HSES ISO and OHSAS standards.
GEOPHYSICIST - Exploration Dept
Responsible for delivering high quality geophysical analysis, studies and interpretation in compliance with the Premier Oil Exploration Technical Standards that generate acreage acquisition and exploration drilling investment proposals.
- Accuracy, confidence and compliance with minimum technical standards in the following;
- Advanced level of competence and knowledge in 2D and 3D seismic acquisition and processing seismic interpretation, depth conversion, offset and stack seismic response modelling and analysis, and potential field interpretation.
- Demonstrable expert capability in the use of analytical techniques on work station applications licensed by the company.
- Fundamental knowledge and practice of petroleum geology and the geological interpretation of seismic and potential field data.
- Advanced level of competence and knowledge in the use and application of AVO analysis, seismic inversion, seismic stratigraphy, and pore pressure analysis from seismic data.
- The integrity of geophysical evaluations supporting exploration investment proposals including but not limited to 2D and 3D seismic data acquisition, exploration well planning and site survey acquisition.
- Ensuring compliance with HSE policy in all geophysical activity for projects the candidate is responsible for.
- Generation and evaluation of exploration prospects through integrated geophysical and geophysical interpretations, studies and analysis.
- Host Authority representation.
- Bachelor in Geophysics or Geology, preferably Master of Science in Geophysics or Earth Science (an MSc, particularly from overseas is also an advantage)
- Indonesian Nationality
- 15+ years of experience as Geophysicist in Oil & Gas industry (with similar positions)
- With exceptional and 'current' 3D mapping skills, with some experience in or aptitude for seismic quantitative analysis and seismic modeling.
- With extensive IOC Operator (as opposed to non op or NV) experience
- High level of English proficiency (both written & spoken)
- Having an International Exposure in the Oil and Gas Industry or Research is preferable.
- Demonstrable experience in the entire exploration process including, but not limited to the following is required.
- Seismic Acquisition & Processing.
- A knowledge of Quantitative Interpretation (offset, stack, gather and inversion) analysis.
- Fundamental knowledge of Petroleum Geology and Petroleum Systems.
- Experience in forward modelling of seismic response and seismic structural interpretation to prospect generation and regional structural mapping.
- Experience in well planning and pore pressure analysis.
- Experience in using SAAMS.
- Experience in prospect resource and risk assessment, review and audit.
- Experience with AVA/AVO
- Good understanding on geological concept and applications including knowledge on regional geology, structural geology and play fairway analysis.
- Strong skill on seismic interpretation (qualitative and quantitative) and mapping. good understanding on Structural Geology validation and coordinate reference systems.
- Advanced knowledge of computer systems and software used in the oil & gas exploration is required. Such systems include but may not be limited to.
- Kingdom Suite, Petrel, GS Log, Neura Map/Log, Arc GIS, Petroview, IHS Probe, etc.Fluent in both written and spoken English and good presentation skill.
Please send your CV and related Certificate to: Recruitment_jkt@premier-oil.com
- Di iklankan: 2020-11-15 10:01:44 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2020-11-29 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON