Minggu, 15 November, 2020 | 347 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
INPEX is Japan's largest exploration and production (E&P) company, which currently involved in approximately 70 oil and gas projects across more than 20 countries including Indonesia, Australia, Kazakhstan, and United Arab Emirates.
INPEX has been present in Indonesia since 1966 through a production sharing contract with Government of Indonesia under the supervision of SKK Migas, and currently holds the operatorship of Masela Block in Arafura Sea.
INPEX offers you various challenging and rewarding job opportunities since we have a strong belief that, to achieve our goal, an ambitious, skilled and experienced workforce is a key.
We are challenging the Experts to join us in the position of:
- Develop and propose financial plan based on Company business target and plan, short term (dairy) and middle term (weekly) cash flow (cash-in/cash-out) forecast, monitor cash flow status and provide recommendations, expertise, and knowledge in controlling cost expenditures and idle fund; to ensure availability of financial planning.
- Monitor and review accounting system for payment request, verify submitted document completeness and approval need; review account payable (A/P) aging schedule and perform payment disbursement to the third party, employees, inter-company and ventures in timely manner; inform any issues of payment process to related parties; to ensure payment process comply with Company policy and procedures.
- Monitor and control petty cash and cash in bank in appropriate manner, prepare petty cash transactions daily report and ensure the balance of daily basis against accounting data and statement.
- Review, analyze, and monitor cash position or cash flow; available fund status and Cash Call or invest the surplus fund in time deposit or other investment products based on finance standards, policy and procedures; prepare internal and external finance report for cash position/cash flow; to optimize cash flow utilization.
- Coordinate and monitor administration of opening / closing of bank accounts and maintain electric banking system and control its pass word and/or key cards in appropriate and safety manner; coordinate and monitor administration of petty cash in safety box and company vault; in order to ensure funds security is applied in line with proper procedures.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics.
- 0 - 10 years experiences.
For more detail information and submit your application, please visit https://career.inpex.co.id
All applicants will be kept strictly confidential and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please be aware of recruitment fraud which recently existed and
is conducted by irresponsible parties claiming to be affiliated with INPEX.
Our recruitment team will never request any money
or payment during the recruitment processes.
Announcement of selection results published by INPEX is officially done
by phone or email to the selected candidates.
If you need more information, you may send us message on"Contact Us" feature in our website.
Visit our website: http://www.inpex.co.jp
- Di iklankan: 2020-11-15 09:58:25 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2020-11-29 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON