Kamis, 12 November, 2020 | 503 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
Merdeka Copper Gold is a holding company with operating subsidiaries engaging in mining business activities, encompassing the exploration and future production of gold, silver, copper and other related minerals, and mining services. For more information, please visit www.merdekacoppergold.com
Currently our company is seeking suitable candidates as :
Principal/Senior Resource Geologist (Code: JKT -SRG)
- Undertaking resource estimates across the Merdeka group and the including management of external consultants.
- Preparation of internal and external reports, including reports for public release.
- Accountable for technical excellence in preparation and maintenance of geological models, estimation domains, resource estimate and reporting.
- Use of geological and geostatistical knowledge in Mineral Resource and Ore Reserve Estimates, mine planning and major capital project development.
- Proactively engage with geostatistical consultants and research community to identify and evaluate alternative and emerging resource estimation methods which may positively impact Merdeka operations.
- Assist Mine Geology teams across Merdeka operations with Ore Control and reconciliation setup, reporting, procedures and industry best practices.
- Assists with development of budgets including the monitoring and reporting actual performance against budgets and forecasts.
- Promote Merdeka as the development partner of choice (in the Indonesian mining & metals industry) through engagement in industry and professional forums and conferences.
- Act as the Competent Person for Resource Estimates in compliance with the KCMI Kode as required.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline such as Geology/Earth Science is necessary from reputable university domestic or internationally (mandatory). Post graduate qualifications in Geostatistics (preferred).
- Demonstrated minimum 10 years of geological and resource estimation experience. Experience in non-linear resource estimation methods and simulation techniques is essential.
- Demonstrated experience training and mentoring technical staff in geostatistics, geological modelling and resource estimation methods.
- Expert user of geological modelling packages and geostatistical software.
- Advanced geological interpretive and 3D modelling skills
- Significant experience in design, deployment and maintenance of Resource Estimation processes and procedures.
- Proficient in a wide range of drilling, sampling and analytical technologies and methodologies.
- Have experience in the administration and maintenance of geoscience database systems.
- Exposure to systematic Geoscience QAQC programs.
Superintendent Environmental Compliance (Code: BSI - SEC)
- Assures compliance with EIA/ AMDAL, Environmental permits, Government regulations, and the Environmental standards.
- To assist environmental manager in budgeting
- Preparing annual budget plan of environmental compliance section
- Provides accurate, cost-effective and timely technical and regulatory compliance support to manager and departments.
- Establishes and maintains program to ensure that operating permits are in order for all sources of water, air emissions, and wastes.
- Provide regulatory interpretation and technical advice.
- Coordinates Department and Contractor environmental audits, analyze results and develop actions plans.
- Develops, implements, maintains, and assures quality of Site Environmental Plans (water, waste, air, noise and vibrations, waste land and chemical management).
- Recommends improvements in processes, design, procedures, and operating equipment, to minimize the environmental hazard potential.
- Facilitates environmental incident investigations, root cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Trains and coordinates all personnel involved in environmental emergency procedures.
- Maintains Environmental Compliance databases and documents.
- Conduct environmental compliance inspections
- Preparing environmental management compliance report (internal and external}; weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Provide training plan of environmental compliance personnel
- Bachelor's degree in environmental engineering, biology, chemistry or civil engineering.
- Min 8 (eight) years of experience in a similar position, particularly in the Mining Company.
- Experience with environmental laws and regulations relating to air, water, solid waste and hazardous waste management.
- Experience with Environmental Management Systems (i.e. ISO 14001).
- Experience with the audit processes, root cause analysis, risk awareness, incentives, and driving employee accountability.
- Experience with incident investigations.
- Good analytical thinking.
- Willing to be placed in Site (Banyuwangi).
Please submit your application within 2 weeks with updated CV, current photo, expected salary.
Write position code (example: JKT - SRG) applied in email subject line to:
Only interested applicants who meet the requirements encouraged to apply.
- Di iklankan: 2020-11-12 10:19:46 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2020-11-26 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON