Minggu, 8 November, 2020 | 967 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
Our people are central to our success.
With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are developed and supported to reach their highest potential.
Join our team of industry leaders - because with us, your skills, knowledge and experience will make a difference to the benefit of our clients, communities and project partners.
With a history since 1934, Thiess is the world's largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities in leading commodities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Every day, we optimize the mining lifecycle to create lasting value.
Thiess has a long journey of more than 30 years in Indonesia providing mining services for various projects and clients with head office in Jakarta and support facilities in Balikpapan including workshops and training center.
We are seeking experienced people for the following positions:
Rotating Site Senior Doctor (926623)
(Fixed Term Basis - Balikpapan)
In this role you will:
- Provide administer and execute the implementation of TCI employee health & medical program on site;
- Liaise with external medical providers to ensure employees and their family are treated appropriately;
- Act as Corporate Health Services representative on site;
- Implement TCI Safety Management System, processes and programs to ensure the conservation of people, property, environment and profits.
What skills and experience do you need?
- You should have background Medical Doctor with minimum 5 years' experience in medical field preferably in similar role as a mining company doctor; Valid STR; Having Hiperkes certificate, valid ATLS & ACLS certificates; Become advantage if have MKK or MKKK qualification and Industrial hygienist certified;
- Strong knowledge & skill in Occupational Health, Industrial Hygiene and Food Safety; Excellent in Medical Emergency Management (remote site); Up to date medical knowledge; Good understanding on Indonesia Medical System; Familiar in Information monitoring and database; Having good knowledge in health insurance;
- Willing to be placed in Balikpapan and frequently travelling to site;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; team player; good in coaching/mentoring; good analytical; conflict resolution; sound decision making skills; excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written and computer literate;
Senior Specialist Remuneration & Benefit (926622)
(Fixed Term Basis - Jakarta)
In this role you will:
- Conducting job analysis interviews and writing job descriptions. Also provide analysis reports on job evaluation activities, salary surveys and structures, compensation programs, and market trends monitoring the organization's salary structure and benefits provision to ensure a balance between control of costs and attracting and retaining staff;
- Provides analysis and recommendations for competitive market peer community of V companies, perquisite practices, and salary, bonus, long-term incentive approaches;
- Assist in company activities associated with maintaining the job management/control V process including validation of job definition criteria and job mapping;
- Evaluates and compares existing company benefits with those of other employers by analyzing other plans, surveys, and other sources of information. Plans, develops, and/or participates in area and industry surveys. Analyses results of surveys and develops specific recommendations for review by management;
- Assist in development of specifications for new plans or modifies existing plans to maintain company's competitive position in labor market. Assist in socialization of the approved new plans and changes by preparing announcement material, booklets, and other media for communicating new plans to employees;
- Works with HRIS to ensure that all systems meet compensation and benefits needs and are updated according to compensation changes;
- Manage projects such as survey participation and analysis, salary structure creation, equity grant guidelines;
- Assist in the designs and administers employee benefits programs; Administer leaves of absences and worker's compensation claims.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Have a minimum bachelor degree from Human Resources, Computer Science, Psychology or equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in the analysis, design and/or administration of Compensation & Benefits programs. Experience on a mining or construction site will be an advantage;
- Broad knowledge of and ongoing awareness of compensation and benefit trends, Job Analysis and Job Evaluation, regulations governing business accounting and taxation rules;
- Knowledge of global pay practices;
- Deep analytical abilities; understanding of statistical methodologies and analysis desired;
- Self-motivated, honest, ability to influence, innovative and problem solving, good behavior and can work individually and team work; Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written and computer literate.
Our commitment to a diverse and inclusive workforce
We recognize the value of an inclusive and diverse workplace through our vision: everyone matters always.
Through this vision, we will build a community where respect, value and thoughtfulness toward each person will underpin their ability to bring their full self to work because here they will be empowered, safe and included.
How to apply
This role is an opportunity to make the next step in your career. With our culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment there is no better time to join Thiess. If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in an exciting workplace change and issues, please apply online through our web https://careers.pageuppeople.com/399/caw/en/listing no later than 2 weeks from the date of publication.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Thiess. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.
- Di iklankan: 2020-11-08 12:00:56 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2020-11-22 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON