Rabu, 30 September, 2020 | 349 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
Archi Indonesia is an Indonesian based pure gold mining company, with a focus on gold in Indonesia, with the headquarter in Jakarta. Our subsidiaries in Manado - North Sulawesi, PT. MearesSoputan Mining (MSM) and PT. Tambang TondanoNusajaya (TTN) at Tokatindung Project Site –are currently seeking below professional in order to support our seamless operation:
PROCESS PLANT TRAINING COORDINATOR (CODE : PPTC-IX/20)
(Location : Toka Tindung)
- Comply with Government and company Occupational Health and Safety requirements
- Conduct skill assessments and evaluations to determine the training needs.
- Conduct training classes includes field practical exercises.
- Assist with the development of training material.
- Assist in implementing INX system to record, monitor, evaluate and report all non-staff employee training.
- Prepare objective, safe and environmentally sound Standard Operations Procedures (SOPs) for Process Operators
- Ensure training records are maintained including participant evaluations, assessment tests, forms and certificates within the area of responsibility.
- Ensure confidentiality and security of training records and materials.
- Work with equipment suppliers and vendors to supply competency based training.
- A High School graduate – preferably Diploma in Vocational Education and Training or the equivalent in Metallurgy or Mineral Processing Technology;
- Certificate in training and assessing;
- Minimum of seven (7) year experience working in the: Gold and Silver or/and Copper and Gold operations in mine or processing industry;
- Minimum of four (4) year experience in supervisory level at mine or processing industry;
- Minimum of three (3) year experience as trainer in Gold and Silver or/and Copper and Gold processing industry;
- Previous experience in training and assessing roll;
- Able to relieve process superintendent in their absence as required;
- POP Certificate, highly appreciated;
- Good communication skills in English;
- Able to demonstrate the awareness of corporate safety & environmental practices.
Qualified applicants residing in Villages neighbouring at Toka Tindung Project Site, North Sulawesi will be our priority. Please submit your application letter, CV, Education Credentials, ID Card (KTP) and recent photograph not later than October 08th, 2020.
Email to: email@example.com
(Put the job code on your subject email)
Maximum file attachment by email : 500kb
Human Capital Department
September 30th, 2020
- Di iklankan: 2020-09-30 20:07:44 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2020-10-14 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON