Rabu, 16 September, 2020 | 167 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
PT Sele Raya Belida, one of the Production Sharing Contract (PSC) Company who operates and produces oil and gas in Wilayah Kerja Belida in South Sumatera, is seeking for :
Field / Operation Superintendent
With the following requirements :
- Bachelor degree (S1) required in Petroleum / Chemical / Mechanical / Physics (Instrumentation) / Electrical Engineering’s.
- Have a strong production/operation knowledge with minimum 10 years varied wellhead operation, process plants operation and maintenance experience in Oil & Gas Industry especially 5 years in supervising the Oil & Gas Operation.
- Good leadership, excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening) and coordination skill among team, to management, to SKK Migas and to surrounding communities.
- Have deep knowledge about Oil & Gas Processing Operation, including but not limited to Production Separator, Heater, Multiple Stage Compressor Unit, Dehydration Unit and Oil / Gas Custody Meter, also trouble shooting Oil & Gas Production Facility Operation.
- Have knowledge about chemical injection system including Demulsifier, Pour Point Dispersant (PPD) and Wax Inhibitor.
- Proven track of good HSE leadership behavior and as a role model to improve HSE behavior among team.
- Good knowledge of safety process awareness.
- Have experience in handling Oil & Gas lifting activities will be an advantage.
- Familiar with regulation of Government of Indonesia report for any HSE incident.
- Familiar with hydrocarbon process systems with High Pour Point temperature.
- Familiar with standard Manufacturing concepts, practices & procedures.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Planning and organizational skills including ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Results oriented, high energy, credible, honest and self motivated.
- Willingness to work in Muara Enim regency with rote basis.
Any interested candidates, please resume your CV to :
- Di iklankan: 2020-09-16 17:56:45 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2020-09-30 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON