Rabu, 16 September, 2020 | 321 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
Archi Group is an Indonesian based pure gold mining company, with a focus on gold in Indonesia, with the head quarter in Jakarta. Our subsidiaries in Manado - North Sulawesi, PT. Meares Soputan Mining (MSM) and PT. Tambang Tondano Nusajaya (TTN) at Tokatindung Project Site – are currently seeking below professional in order to support our seamless operation:
MINING PRODUCTION SUPERINTENDENT (CODE : MPS-IX/20)
(Location : Toka Tindung)
The Mining Production Superintendent is responsible for the leadership and operation of a safe and productive mining production department. This includes the setting and monitoring of targets, and development and enforcement of operating procedures and standards.
The Mining Production Superintendent is responsible for ensuring sufficient mine development and support resources are in place to allow uninterrupted operations, noting in particular the wet season.
The Mining Production Superintendent has responsibility for managing the Joint Venture mining fleet and other mining contractors associated with Mining Operations at Toka.
- Management of the mining joint venture team, including the development of cost control systems for the management of contractors, including monthly invoicing and contract pricing reconciliation;
- Development and co-ordination of programs and measurement systems to increase mining productivities and efficiencies;
- Leadership and training of the mine operations group in production planning techniques, activity supervision and compliance to health, safety and environmental management systems;
- Responsible for the Production Reporting System;
- Outline the mining activities for the contractors at the daily production and planning meetings;
- Conduct the daily production meetings;
- Responsible for the pit, haul road and dump surface run-off plans implementation, including environmental compliance;
- Ensure that the mining joint venture management have current weekly dig plans for each mining location;
- Manage project work within the mining areas, with a focus on future development to de-risk and optimise the mine development sequence.
- Degree in mine engineering or related field highly regarded;
- Over12 years’ experience in mining supervisory roles including experience leading teams in gold operations with previous Superintendent level experience;
- Experience with managing large mining fleets including +100t capacity load and haul fleets and experience with fleet management dispatch systems;
- Contractor management skill sets;
- Project management and planning experience preferable but not essential;
- Ability to obtain a Wakil Kepala Teknik Tambang qualification;
- Able to demonstrate the awareness on corporate safety & environmental.
Applicants who are qualified and residing in Surrounded Village of PT. MSM, North Sulawesi will be our priority. Please submit your application letter, CV, Education Credentials, ID Card (KTP) and recent photograph not later than September 28th, 2020.
Email to: email@example.com
(Put the job code on your subject email)
Maximum file attachment by email : 500kb
- Di iklankan: 2020-09-16 16:56:17 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2020-09-30 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON