Rabu, 16 September, 2020 | 214 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
OPEN RECRUITMENT PT DARMA HENWA, TBK
PT Darma Henwa Tbk. has executed a wide range of mining projects from reputable clients with an impressive result and quality, which then led the company to be known as a renowned mining services provider in Indonesia.
We are open position, such as:
HEAD OF IT Division
(CODE : HODIV-IT)
Embrace being a catalyst of digital transformation; translate Management and BOD guidance into digital transformation goals; Spread digital literacy and create a digital transformation roadmap; link digital transformation efforts to business and companies goals; Predictive Analytics to meet business objectives, Liaise closely with Asset management team on health and performance monitoring of all assets; lead projects on business automation and decision analytics to drive operational Efficiencies; set and capture metrics and milestones for performance measurement; continuously evolve using business insights using advanced analytics; train and lead a team of digital transformation staff; digitize the business processes; lead the IT team on network, infrastructure and security issues which are integral to digital organization.
- Min bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering/ IT/ Computer or Magister of Business Administration, Management, Computer Science, IT, Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in digital product management, with 5 years as managerial level, preferably from mining company.
- Expertise in leading digital product implementation for mining operations and has ability to collaborate with different teams (Operation, Asset management, Finance and Procurement) to achieve the business objectives.
- Excellent critical thinking skills with the ability to problem solve and oversee team work activities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience in application of advanced analytics to generate business insights (esp. in mining sector)
- Understand English written and verbally.
- Willing to be placed in all Companies Area.
HEAD OF HSE
(CODE : HODIV-HSE)
- Develop and implement safety programs and standards for all employees within, to reduce potential accidents and injury occured.
- Lead and manage all safety related functions and activities across the company including developing safety policies and procedures, leading all safety-related committees and coordinating safety activities with all projects and departments.
- Incumbent must have a thorough understanding of the health and safety regulatory process and be responsible for determining the application of and compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Responsible for budgetary and strategic oversight for company-wide safety activities and directly supervises all safety personnel within the Company.
- Ensure the HSE System & corporate strategy is made and implemented properly through strategy planning, control, evaluation and corrective action on the implementation of all safety activities in Project.
- Review system and implementation of HSE training in accordance with the policies, standards, procedures and regulations to prevent Lost Time Injury in the specified budget limitation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Environmental/ Health/ Safety/ Industrial) or equivalent.
- At least 12 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position with minimum 5 years in Management level especially in the same position.
- Preferably Division Head/ Senior Managers specializing in Quality Health Safety Environment in mining area or equivalent. Preferably has mining experience before and understand regulation in mining industries.
- Has Pengawas Operasional Madya (POM) certificate along with ISO & OHSAS series as Lead Auditor.
- Have deep understanding about QHSE Audit and SMKP or other relevant regulation.
- Understand budget making and budget reforecasting.
- Visionary and have good communication. Attentive and detailed person. Have a good leadership and managerial skills.
- Understand English both written and verbal. Able to work with English literature and has deep understanding of the interpretation of project contract.
- Willing to be placed in all Company Area.
For those of you include in the criteria and are interested to fill these positions, please send your CV to: email@example.com with the subject: "CODE" before 1st October 2020.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising onbehalf of Darma Henwa. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific trawl agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.
- Di iklankan: 2020-09-16 16:50:13 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2020-10-01 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON