Sabtu, 4 Juli, 2020 | 1435 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
PT Merdeka Mining Service is a subsidiary of PT Merdeka Copper Gold Tbk. engaged in mining construction is looking for candidates who have high qualifications:
Mine Economist (Code: MMS - MEO)
- Assist in the preparation and updating of financial models for Merdeka projects.
- Use mining industry knowledge to assist in reviewing inputs to the financial models, including physical production figures, and capital and operating costs, for their completeness and soundness.
- Work with other Merdeka personnel to prepare capital and operating cost inputs to project evaluations. For instance: mining equipment capital and operating costs, labor costs for relevant job classification, including full costs of employment, camp and accommodation costs.
- Collect data from Merdeka operations to assist in benchmarking of project feasibility study capital and operating cost inputs against actual costs at Merdeka operations.
- Where available, collect relevant capital and operating cost data from other Indonesian mining operations and projects (non-Merdeka) to assist in benchmarking of Merdeka project capital and operating cost estimates.
- Assist project teams to identify preferred alternatives that maximize project economic returns.
- Liaise with Merdeka commercial personnel regarding royalties, taxation, depreciation and other accounting treatments and ensure they are reflected in project financial models.
- Contribute to the preparation of feasibility study documentation as necessary.
- Assist with development of budgets including monitoring actuals against budgets and forecasts.
- Bachelor degree in finance relevant discipline from reputable university.
- Demonstrated minimum 2 years’ experience working related to the job description
- particularly in mining industry (copper - gold mining preferred).
- Strong administrative and management reporting skills.
- Willing to be placed in Head Office Jakarta.
Spatial Data Scientist (Code: MMS - SDS)
The position will provide specialist GIS and spatial analytical support to the Geoscience Department, as well as GIS and mapping support to the Projects and corporate teams.
- Assist Geoscience teams in the development of project spatial databases to ensure all project spatial data is well delivered, on schedule, and conforms to company procedures.
- Spatial data manipulation and management, including development and maintain a centralized spatial database for Geoscience across Merdeka projects.
- Design, maintain, and produce geographic data, maps, and graphics utilizing GIS products for the purpose of planning and analysis work: reviews the adequacy and quality of geographic information; makes recommendations on specific types of improvements.
- Perform terrain processing, including working with large LIDAR, ground survey, and bathymetric elevation datasets. Familiarity with DEMs, DTMs, TIN surfaces, and LAS datasets is preferred.
- Provide spatial data support to the central Merdeka Geoscience team, including field support and training for GIS products and data collection.
- Assist other Merdeka teams (MMS, Projects, Operations) with spatial data and mapping services.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline such as GIS, Geography, or Urban Planning is desirable from reputable university domestic or internationally.
- Demonstrated minimum 3 years’ experience using a wide range of spatial analysis software (i.e. MapInfo, QGis, ESRI ArcGIS, etc).
- Demonstrated interest / experience in GIS and spatial technologies applied to the physical sciences, particularly Geoscience.
- Experienced in the administration and maintenance of geographical information systems including databases and web-based technologies.
- Experienced producing maps for both print and web presentation, and a proven ability to present maps/graphical information clearly, accurately, and attractively.
- Have CAD and/or programming skills (Python, SQL)
Project Administrator (Code: MMS - PAO)
- Responsible for contract administration on all Project Contracts including review of monthly progress claim from Contractor/Consultant, draft project correspondence, change order request management and claims management and ensure that all communication, reply and request to suppliers are timely issued.
- Tracking contract milestones and deliverables to ensure conditions are satisfied prior to payment.
- Prepare Term of Reference document for basis of SCM team preparing the Contract document.
- Liaise with legal, tax and accounting personnel to ensure process, policy and contractual requirements are met prior to submission to management for approval.
- Manage project controls department for all projects.
- Manage contracts for all Projects.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Hands-on experience with technical documentation and schedules.
- Have knowledge of project management software.
- Have solid organization and time-management skills.
- Demonstrated minimum 2 years' experience working as Project Administrator or similar role particularly in mining industry.
Please submit your application within 2 weeks with updated CV, relevant certificates, current photo, expected salary. Write position code (example: MMS - PAO ) applied in email subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only interested applicants who meet the requirements encouraged to apply.
Please be advised that PT Merdeka Copper Gold Tbk. has become aware of activities where criminals are using PT Merdeka Copper Gold Tbk. name and logos in employment scams. These scams can appear professional, so it is important any prospective applicant research the legitimacy of recruiting communications to stop fraudsters and avoid falling victim.
- Di iklankan: 2020-07-04 20:16:10 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2020-07-18 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON