Jumat, 19 Juni, 2020 | 347 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
Merdeka Copper Gold is a holding company with operating subsidiaries engaging in mining business activities, encompassing the exploration and future production of gold, silver, copper and other related minerals, and mining services. For more information, please visit www.merdekacoppergold.com Currently our company is seeking suitable candidates as a:
Senior Project Compliance Engineer (Code: MMS — SPCE)
- Maintain a safe and efficient project work environment.
- Lead, direct supervise all aspects of projects compliance document requirement with keep track on the progress and report and find out solution if any gab that need to be filled out
- Supervise the overall project compliance process flow document preparation, that is included compiling and supervising internal resource support and external consultant deliverable of scope of works.
- Ensure that the Feasibility Study Government of Indonesia document and other project compliance document are follows the latest guideline from the Government of Indonesia.
- Work with External Affairs permitting to maintain a good relationship with company stake holders.
- Maintain good communication with personal in-charge at every project area (Site-HO) minergynews.com.
- Develop and manage project progress tracker to match with project timeline.
- Create and distribute weekly/monthly project tracking and progress.
- Work with cross-functional teams and coach, mentor and supervise and lead direct reports.
- Actively works to ensure all team members are delivering outcomes that have a positive impact on the performance of the projects study.
- Assists with development of budgets and project document control including the
- monitoring and reporting actual performance against budgets and forecasts.
- Degree in Mining Engineering/ Geology/ Metallurgy
- Over 10 years mining experience; mining operation, mine engineering or copper - gold
- mining experience preferred
- 2-3 years working with Feasibility Study (FS) consultant works and other technical consultant works.
- Anexcellent safety track record
- Proven community or government relations skills would be an asset
- Strong administrative and management reporting skills
- Willing to be placed in Head Office Jakarta
Please submit your application within 2 weeks with updated CV, relevant certificates, current photo, expected salary. Write position code (MMS - SPCE ) applied in email subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only interested applicants who meet the requirements encouraged to apply.
- Di iklankan: 2020-06-19 20:00:41 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2020-07-03 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON