Jumat, 19 Juni, 2020 | 442 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
PT. SUPRACO INDONESIA
Jakarta based company with more than 33 years of experience in providing services to oil and gas industry and Geothermal in Indonesia. We are seeking for best candidates to fill the vacant position for our projects
Scope of Work :
Responsible to assist Offshore CSR/Contract Manager in his technical duties and accountability to Company Site Representative related to diving operation. Ensure that the implementation of work is performed in compliance with Company specification and Company safety requirement
- To ensure feedbacks for project installation requirements and schedule.
- To supervise and control the project subsea installation including but United to pipeline, Bowline installation and tie-ins, in order to ascertain the plant will be built as per drawings, specification, procedures and schedule.
- To assist the PJC management team to ensure Compliance with Total EP Indonesie Safety objectives throughout the life of the project,
- To review diving procedures and validate the survey report developed by EPSC Contractors,
- To monitor the line of non conforming reporting and corrective actions.
- To provide technical assistance on site.
- To follow one day training prepared by COMPANY to understand COMPANY requirement and specification prior performing job
Minimum Qualification /Experience Level 6:
- Senior or Expert level (with Similar 10 years experience in same or higher position in same or largest project -10 years in the discipline - 10 years experience in Oil & Gas).
- Having IMCA bell diving supervisor certificate
- Experience in saturation diving activities
- Good communication skill and computer literate,
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Assist TADM to ensure all ECP activities are complied with Client standard and Indonesian government regulation related to HSE.
- To ensure implementation of SDP-700 to all ECP contracts from Pre-Bid process until close out evaluation.
- In coordination with ECP management, propose, implement, analyze report HSE objectives/actions and provide feedback for improvement.
- To coordinate and communicate with ECP team, HSE, FO and other concerned parties related to fulfillment of HSE requirements in ECP activities.
- To cascade and share HSE program within Client and ECP such as HSE visit, HSE committee meeting, audit, etc.
- Assist in elaborating the training program follow up for ECP personnel.
- Assist CTR to ensure availability and implement approved Emergency Response Plan related to ECP activities.
- Support and assist incident investigations related to FCP activities and Client activities if required
Min 10 years experience in the same field (oil and gas company) and discipline (HSE).
Standby Watchman / Fire Watcher
- Bepengalaman dalam bidang tank cleaning services
- Memiliki sertifikat "Petugas Madya" sesuai dengan Keputusan Direktur Jenderal pembinaan pengawasan tenaga kerja No. KEP 113/DJPPK/IX/2006 atau yang sejenis
- Melampirkan Ijazah pendidikan dan sertfikat di atas
Master Plan Specialist
- Bachelor's in mechanical / electrical/ chemical
- Minimum 15 years' experience
- The specialist shall have minimum one (1) master plan experience development in geothermal field in the world for the last fifteen (15) years
Day Drilling Supervisor or Day Company Man
- Minimum 10 years' experience including 5 years as Drilling Supervisor in geothermal field.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant science or engineering discipline (e.g., chemistry, geology, petroleum, mechanical)
- Minimum 2 geothermal drilling courses/training.
- Must have valid Accredited Well Control Certificate
- Must have been in a managerial role with solid experience in Geothermal or oil & gas drilling activity
- Minimum 10 years' experience in similar roleincluding 5 years of biodiversity survey experience in ecologically sensitive areas
- Bachelor's degree in relevant science or discipline and have post graduate degree and experience in implementing Biodiversity Plan are preferable.
- Attend courses in biodiversity related aspects and working experience with international biodiversity experts are preferable.
- Good understanding of applicable Indonesian laws and regulation as well as related international convention on biodiversity.
- Familiarity with ADB SPS (2009).
- Minimum 15 years' experience (international) Minimum 8 years' experience (National)
- Bachelor's degree in relevant science or engineering discipline
- Experience for International Specialist should include relevant experience in Indonesia
- For Surveyor Inventory of Losses (IOL) and Socio Economy Survey (SES) must have licensed from BPN to conduct cadastral survey
- Minimum 8 years' experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 15-year working experience in similar role including 5-year experience in geothermal development projects
- Minimum Bachelor's science or engineering discipline and having post graduate degree in relevant science or engineering discipline is preferable.
Kirim Curriculum Vitae ke:
- Cantumkan Job Position pada Subject Email
- Mohon melampirkan ijazah, sertifikat yang tertera di info posisi
- Sertifikat yang diminta bersifat mandatory
- Di iklankan: 2020-06-19 19:50:47 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2020-07-03 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON