Jumat, 19 Juni, 2020 | 809 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
PT Petrosea Tbk. is a multi-disciplinary mining, infrastructure and oil & gas services Company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia since 1972. We offer a competitive advantage through our ability to provide complete pit-to-port mining solutions, integrated engineering and construction capabilities as well as logistic support, whilst demonstrating absolute commitment to health, safety & environment, quality management, and business integrity.
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
(Assignment: Head Office)
Lead procurement function during FEED stage and closely coordinate with Engineering group QA/QC group, SHE group, Project Control group and other functions within the Project Management team in efficient and effective manners in order to achieve project target for delivering good practice (QCDSM) of Procurement process in which conform to Company Procedures a Business Ethics.
- Min. Bachelor degree in Engineering, preference in Mechanical
- Min. 10 years experiences in Procurement / Contract project and or operation preferably in Mining Processing Plant (i.e. Gold, Copper)
- Good knowledge of the equipment/materials according to international standard specifications
- Good knowledge of relevant subcontractors / service for Mining Processing Plant
- Good communication & negotiation skill.
- Requires travel to project location is required.
- Vendor / supplier / subcontractor meetings and visits.
- Interface with commercial/legal service providers.
- Audit investigations.
- Risk and exposure due diligence.
- Must be diligent, reliable, and able to respond to difficult task whenever the need arises.
- Willing to work beyond office hours as and when required.
- Able to maintain and uphold work and business ethics.
- Monitor and control the overall order process including manage supplier relationship and performance to ensure order process are conform to company's system and procedures.
- Lead and monitor the implementation of the strategy development, bidding, evaluation, negotiation, award, execution, performance monitoring, administrations and close out of contracts to ensure that all contracts and procurement activities are managed in compliance with company internal control standard audit and procedures.
- Commercial evaluation of tenders and coordinate other elements of the evaluation process with end users in order to provide recommendations for award of business
- Lead team members to coordinate with across department function to analyze of potential usage of product manufacture/fabricator/direct distributor instead of general market particularly for goods in order to get price competitiveness.
- Provide and support contract end to end process related with procurement areas and ensure the operations could be effective and efficient.
- Monitor and control all major package categories with conduct regular meeting (if required) with internal/external to ensure the contract and service level achieve as per contract.
- Attends to resolution of disputes whenever they arise, including formation of finding facts, submit recommendation and plan of actions.
- Drafting formal letters and attending negotiations of a contractual nature in order to provide logistical support to Project Managers in resolving contractual issues with the subcontractors / vendors.
- Organize and manage variations and claims to their scope of work and successfully negotiate these to settlement, including a running log of all contractual correspondence to settlement.
- Monitor and control contract implementation to ensure that Petrosea and subcontractors / vendors follow the contractual requirements of the contract such that Petrosea is not exposed to unnecessary costs or penalties.
- Evaluate and conduct restructuring of internal documents to ensure all company's documents are in accordance with the Petrosea Contracting Principles and management of commercial contracts.
- Maintains effective monitoring of the current accounts of subcontractors / vendors.
- Maintains effective monitoring of the current issues encountered with of subcontractors / vendors.
- Analysing previous annual spent to be bottom line for spending this year and how to get saving cost annual target.
- Lead in sourcing and gathering quotes from subcontractors / vendors in order to obtain best price as per required quality and schedule in accordance with company's policies and procedures.
- Review and analyse contracts at the tender stage, giving input in contract composition/legalities and any qualifications required in order to align conditions to Petrosea contracting guidelines.
- Review and develop appropriate contractual strategies in order to maximise commercials effectiveness.
- Actively contribute to develop team culture where all employees are responsible for their own and co-worker Health, Safety and Environments, keep work area clean and tidy, take corrective action on all hazardous situations in order to maintain a safe and healthy environment at all the times.
- Uphold Procurement business ethic and take ownership of every single deal for company benefit to ensure the adherence of overall company's business ethics.
- Ensure that goods and service ordered to follow quality requirement of end user.
(Assignment: Timika, Papua)
Overseeing and controls warehouse and inventory practices; thorough knowledge all types of materials and parts required for site operations; general knowledge of the applicable standard grades and qualities, plan and supervise the work of others; establish and maintain good working relationship with associates; manageable in a good practice to the business ethics and company's procedures.
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Engineering major (technical trade or project type background is required).
- Min. 8 years experiences in Mining Warehouse and Inventory with 2 years experiences as a Maintenance Planner.
- Mechanical aptitude and/or strong general engineering skills.
- Sound knowledge of Inventory Control and Supply Chain Management.
- Awareness of ERP system [e.g. Avantis, SAP, or JD Edwards] would be an advantage but are not essential.
- Fully understanding in EMS (Environmental Management System).
- Familiar with Customs Regulations for Export and Import.
- Familiar with freight Regulation.
- Fluent in English, strong computer literacy, good interpersonal skill and motivate people.
- Strong communication skill and team work.
- Able to work under pressure to meet the deadline.
- Provide advice and guidance to company's project in order to enhance effective and efficient management warehouse and inventory.
- Supervise the operation of a storeroom and all facets including ordering, receiving, processing, recording and distributing supplies and materials. Supervision is exercised over warehouse keepers and delivery persons.
- Contribute significantly to the overall operating efficiency and profitability of the business with encompass data, quality compliance, performance reporting and total Value Ownership analysis.
- Supervise environmental aspects of facilities by staying appraised of environmental concerns and advising departmental management of guidelines, procedures, etc., to maintain environmental compliance.
- Lead and manage all warehouse meeting to develop and to improve part store availability service and delivery site.
- Monitor and control materials management procedures are complies / implemented in all process in warehouse, inventory, hydrocarbon and waste management.
- Responsible for setting up warehouse system for project start up and organize compilation data and stock transfer for project close out.
- Moving the team to achieve materials management KPI's on target even more.
- Provide Final Warehouse Report for project closing regarding with an inventory correct data, work closely with Superior.
- Maintaining and implementing SHE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements.
If you are interested into applying this position, please register yourself at our online recruitment system, Petrosea Career (http://career.petrosea.com) and apply to position with title, not later than 6 July 2020.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.
- Di iklankan: 2020-06-19 19:43:34 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2020-07-06 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON