Kamis, 14 Mei, 2020 | 433 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
Our business is power.
Our solutions are uniquely efficient.
We deliver better – and greener – technologies
We’re close to 18,700 professionals in 200 locations, in nearly 70 countries around the world
We’re a global leader in the marine and energy markets.
We deliver complete lifecycle power solutions, worldwide.
We’re always growing.
We’re always innovating.
We’re always in motion.
AT WÄRTSILÄ, PEOPLE ARE THE ULTIMATE
Maintenance Manager – Hera Power Plant – Timor Leste
Location : Hera, Timor leste
- Planning, Leading, Organizing and Controlling all the activities of Maintenance and Logistics Department.
- Responsible for the formulation and proper control of Maintenance and Logistics operating budget.
- Ensure that the performance targets of the plant are reached according to the contractin own responsibility area.
- Ensure competent resources and competence development of the maintenance resources resources and/or assigned team.
- Ensure that the condition of the plant and equipments are according to applicable guidelines and policies and take corrective actions when needed.
- Ensure that the work is executed at the plant according to Wartsila Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines and customer site procedures as well as the assigned maintenance plan
- Maintain good internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- BSc in Engineering or equivalent combination of education with relevant experience
- 10 years of progressive experience in managing operations in a Power Plant
- Previous experience in similar position will be considered as an added advantage
- Knowledge of English compulsory, knowlwdgw of local languages and its culture.
- Computer literate
Last application date: 24/05/2020
Qualified candidates are invited to apply to https://careers.wartsila.com/. You can use “Indonesia and/or Timor Leste” as keyword.
This is Wärtsilä
Wärtsilä is a global leader in smart technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation, total efficiency and data analytics, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2018, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 5.2 billion with approximately 19,000 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 80 countries around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. Find out more at www.wartsila.com
- Di iklankan: 2020-05-14 21:38:03 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2020-05-28 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON