Senin, 23 Maret, 2020 | 241 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
PT Mifa Bersaudara operates in Meulaboh district, Aceh Barat. The total concession area is 3,140 hectares with the total coal resources estimated to be 455 million tons.
To continually create meaningful & challenging job opportunities to as much as Indonesians which is aligned with our aggressive business growth, PT Mifa Bersaudara invites qualified and experienced professional people to join for the position of:
Safety Coordinator (Meulaboh)
- Implement and monitor all operational activities and ensure all Safety regulations are implemented in accordance with applicable SOPs
- Monitoring and reviewing the potential for occupational safety hazards running well in all functions and make sure all procedures are in accordance with the provisions of K3L conditions
- Carry out periodic safety inspections in the operational area of PT MIFA Bersaudara
- Implement and apply the Mining Safety Management System (SMKP) and MIMS
- Implement safety accountability programs in operational areas
- Arranging HIRADC, JSA, IK and Work Standards
- Monitor and review potential work safety hazards undetected and mining activities run safely in operational area.
- Carry out investigation of incidents and make investigative reports
- Male with a maximum age of 35 years
- Minimum Bachelor's degree majoring in K3 Mining, Hiperkes
- 2 years experience and served as Foreman or 4 years as HSE Officer
- Certified in AK3 Umum
- Certified in POP
- ERT Certified from BASARNAS
- Understand about HIRADC and JSA
Please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph to: email@example.com
Please note that only short-listed qualified candidates will be contacted for further process.
- Di iklankan: 2020-03-23 12:11:57 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2020-04-06 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON