Kamis, 13 Pebruari, 2020 | 906 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
we 're looking for
PORT CAPTAIN (PC)
This position will be mainly dealing with berthing and un-berthing as well as ensuring that all related business process runs in accordance with company's policy and procedure.
- Minimum ANT III
- Possessing relevant certificates and still active (not expired)
- Having experience in related field is an advantage
- Own a good communication skill
- Willing to be placed and relocated to company's site at South Kalimantan
TRADE ADMIN OFFICER (TAO)
This position is responsible for Communicating and transacting with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure the pre and post shipping documentation process in accordance with the contractual reguirement and commercial settlement for Arutmin coal sale.
- S1 major from any discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in mining business.
- Good knowledge about shipping documentation and coal mining process.
- Able to work both individually and in team.
- Fast learner and resistant to work under pressure.
- Good attention to detail.
- Strong negotiation skill.
- Excellent English both at report writing and conversation.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office esp. in microsoft excel.
SMG ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (SMGE)
- Min. S1 majoring Electrical Engineering
- Preferably having 3 years' experience in Fix Plant Maintenance and/or Projects
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Well-skilled in computer and/or PLC programming
- Good in English either verbally or written
- Willing to be placed In South Kalimantan with no work roster and annual contract employment
send your updated resume to the following mail address
with the position code as an email subject
- Di iklankan: 2020-02-13 20:53:41 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2020-02-27 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON