Rabu, 22 Januari, 2020 | 357 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
“Tripatra is Indonesian EPC company with longest services histories among Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC). Since 1973, Tripatra has been striving to be the leading company in Energy Services in Indonesia with high standard for safety , health and environment.
As local company Tripatra has always providing the best value for the stake holders. With its strong engineering capabilities, highly skilled EPC and operations and maintenance (O&M), Tripatra provides full range of technical and project management services to assist world-wide and clients”
We invite you joining our TANGGUH LNG PROJECT team as:
SI LOOP/FUNCTION UTILITY LEAD
Work Location: West Papua
Status Employment: Contract Project Base
- has experience to execute Loop & Functional Test for Oil and Gas Project more than 2 projects
- has experience to design DCS software of Oil and Gas Project more than 1 project
- can well communicate in English
- holder of TUV Certification
- Supervision of Instrument Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning activities i.e. Loop Test, Functional Test, SIF Test and Dynamic Commissioning activities which include planning, trouble shooting, generating procedures, also including to make coordination with QC and CONST for managing work front of Instrument Pre-Commissioning activities.
- Supervision, guidance and overview of Instrument Subcontractors to executing Instrument Pre-Commissioning & Commissioning activities.
- Verify that work complies with Quality, Safety/Health and Environment requirements and work with the Subcontractor(s) to take corrective action in case of problems. Coordinate any problems and corrective actions with the Area Superintendent, Field Engineering Group, the Safety/Health/environmental Group, the Control Group, the AQ/QC Group and the Managers / Leaders as applicable.
- Prepare daily and weekly Progress Report, as applicable which include monitor and report for the status of Instrument Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning activities, also reporting status of Punch or Trouble in Instrument Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning activities.
- Attend subcontractors’ daily tool box meeting, review work permits and day work reports submitted the Instrument Subcontractor.
- Provide documents in English related to the above work such as minutes of meeting, correspondences, report and so on.
Please send your CV and related Certificate to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
- Di iklankan: 2020-01-22 19:08:48 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2020-02-05 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON