Sabtu, 30 November, 2019 | 196 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
Our business is power.
Our solutions are uniquely efficient.
We deliver better – and greener – technologies
We’re close to 18,700 professionals in 200 locations, in nearly 70 countries around the world
We’re a global leader in the marine and energy markets.
We deliver complete lifecycle power solutions, worldwide.
We’re always growing.
We’re always innovating.
We’re always in motion.
AT WÄRTSILÄ, PEOPLE ARE THE ULTIMATE
Shift Supervisor - Bengkanai
Location: Bangkanai, Kalimantan
- Supervise and Implement all operational activities in the Power Plant to ensure safe, reliable and efficient operations.
- Checks and monitors operating parameters and ensure that they are within limits. Initiates corrective and preventive actions on abnormalities.
- Implementation of Quality, Environment, Health & Safety (QEHS) and Housekeeping programs & policies.
- Close coordination with other Shiff Supervisor including Customer on daily production and load schedules.
- Coordinates all maintenance activities with Maintenance Supervisor.
- Prepares Work Order requests and Operations records.
- Monitors and ensures quality of cooling water, lube oil and fuel is maintained.
- Prepares completely and accurate operations records and reports
Job Specification :
- Minimum Diploma Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical)
- Understand about Diesel Engine
- Has similar position minimum for 3-5 years.
- Job Title: Mechanical Maintenance
Supervisor (Turbine) - Lombok
Location: Lombok, Indonesia
- Maintain and operate the plant during the shift according to company policies, procedures and operation profile/plan.
- Recondition, overhaul and sub-assembly turbine, engine and auxiliary equipment components.
- Carry out inspections of all mechanical and pneumatic equipment and take corrective actions when needed.
- Comply with all safety regulations (including isolation, lock out and tag out) and perform emergency procedures in order to protect personnel and equipment in case of damage or failure of safety devices.
- Assist Mechanical Supervisor as required.
- Ensure that the working area, machines, auxiliary equipment and tools are kept in good and clean condition.
- Identify and correct mechanical related abnormalities of the engines and plant auxiliaries.
- Create work reports according to guidelines.
Job Specification :
- Excellent motivational.
- Minimum 5 years of related experience. Relevant industry experience is a plus.
- Minimum of a Diploma Degree in Engineering
- Familiar with Wartsila Engine is a plus
Qualified candidates are invited to apply to https://careers.wartsila.com. You can use “Indonesia and/or Timor Leste” as keyword.
This is Wärtsilä
Wärtsilä is a global leader in smart technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation, total efficiency and data analytics, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2018, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 5.2 billion with approximately 19,000 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 80 countries around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. Find out more at www.wartsila.com.
- Di iklankan: 2019-11-30 18:09:11 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2019-12-14 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON