Jumat, 29 November, 2019 | 352 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
PT. Macmahon Indonesia is a multinational mining contractor company and has a combined mining experience of 50 years including projects throughout Indonesia. PT Macmahon Indonesia entered in to an Alliance with PT Amman Minerals in late 2017 and have performed Mine and Support services at the Batu Hijau operation since November 2017.
To further support the Batu Hijau operation, the Alliance is seeking motivated and high qualified candidates to join our team on either a Residential or FIFO roster.
Manager – Training
This position is responsible for all training activities across a >7,000-person workforce and will be the single point accountable for all training deliverables including, but not limited to planning, program design, implementation, monitor and competency criteria. We a Manager – Training who is energetic, positive and proactive.
- 10 years of Technical and / or Vocational Training Management experience within the Mining or similar industries.
- Experience in the delivery of training within Indonesia, including an understanding of Indonesian Government policies and processes.
- A thorough knowledge of competency-based curriculum development, Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) principles and Government Certification processes.
- Fluency in English communication both written and spoken will be viewed favourably.
- Single point accountable for all training deliverables across planning, program design, implementation, monitor and competency criteria across Batu Hijau.
- Meet Operational, Maintenance, and Support needs in the achievement of Safety, Volume and Cost key deliverables across Batu Hijau. Including, but not limited to, Induction, Computer, Language, Cultural, Operational, Maintenance, and High-Risk Specialist Training, while also supporting campaigned training programs as deemed necessary by Batu Hijau Leadership.
- Development of the Training Team to grow, develop and enable the greatest value possible to the Batu Hijau business.
- Promote continuous improvement, innovation and efficient means of delivering and assessing curriculum.
- Manage, coordinate, and integrate the Vendor supplied training programs, materials and personnel to achieve maximum efficiency in employee development in the areas of responsibility.
- Single point accountable of site-based Traineeship Programs
Please send detailed resume (on PDF format) including recent photograph, to express your interest for above positions by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with details as follow;
- Put the job title on your subject email
- Write your CV file as follow “CV – Position Apply – Your Name“
- e.g : CV - Manager Training – Agus Supramono
- Di iklankan: 2019-11-29 20:38:18 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2019-12-13 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON