Minggu, 24 November, 2019 | 403 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
Archi Indonesia is an Indonesian based pure gold mining company, with a focus on gold in Indonesia, with the head quarter in Jakarta. Our subsidiaries in Manado - North Sulawesi, PT. Meares Soputan Mining (MSM) and PT. Tambang Tondano Nusajaya (TTN) at Tokatindung Project Site – are currently seeking below professional in order to support our seamless operation:
ICT MANAGER (CODE : IM-XI/19)
(Location : Toka Tindung Site)
The ICT Manager is responsible for installing, maintaining computer hardware, software and networks including all communications systems. The role is pivotal in enabling the business to achieve its strategic and operational goals, and leads the Company’s ICT capability to maximize ICT investment to improve operational effectiveness.
- • Manage information technology and computer systems
- Provide leadership and governance of ICT infrastructure
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate all aspects of ICT systems
- Develop, implement and maintain best practice change, people and financial management strategies and frameworks
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing, computer and network systems operations and development
- Meet with managers ensure that ICT systems meet operational requirements.
- Manage resources to design, develop, implement, upgrade, operate and administer computer and communications software, networks and information systems
- Experience in managing the Radio Communication Infrastructure by using (UHF/VHF) and Leaky Feeder
- Experience in managing the Virtualization by using VMware and Hyper-V, HP Store Virtual Infrastructure, DR System by using VEEAM Backup, Maintain Firewall by using FORTIGATE, Bandwidth Management by using EXINDA.
- Experience in managing the Cisco Switch and Router, Terrestrial Link by using Ubiquity NM Station, Rocket and AIRFIBER 5U, VSAT & FO Infrastructure and also CCTV and CARDAX.
- • Ensure technology is accessible and up to date
- Trouble shoot hardware, software and network operating systems
- Be familiar with all hardware and software use on the site
- Be familiar with network and disaster recovery systems
- Mentor and up skill subordinates into an effective team
- Develop training for new users
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of all hardware, software and other resources
- Maintain register of all current users
- Maintain register of all IP addresses
- Experience in setting up and manage the IP Telephony by using Cisco or MITEL, Network Performance Monitoring Tool by using NAGIOS Xi, and Implementation of PMP/PMBOK V5 methodology in all of IT Projects.
- Experience and familiar with Pronto and SAP System including the system Migration process.
- Monitor and maintain technology of ensure maximum access
- Develop and maintain SLAs
- Make recommendations for upgrades for resources
- Ensure compliance with policy and procedures
- Monitor security of all ICT resources
- Maintain register of IT incidents and mitigating actions
- Install and maintain all hardware
- Install and maintain all software
- Maintain access to network in compliance e with Company policy
- Identify obsolete equipment and dispose of in accordance with company policy
- University Graduate with Bachelor Degree in Information Technology / System Information (S1)
- Experienced in all aspect of IT at least 15 years
- Minimum 7 years experiences in Mining Industry and Oil & Gas Industry.
- Able to demonstrate the awareness of corporate safety & environmental.
Qualified applicants residing in Villages neighbouring at Toka Tindung Project Site, North Sulawesi will be our priority. Please submit your application letter, CV, Education Credentials, ID Card (KTP) and recent photograph not later than November 29th, 2019.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Put the job code on your subject email)
Maximum file attachment by email : 500kb
Human Capital Department
22nd November 2019
- Di iklankan: 2019-11-24 18:29:53 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2019-12-08 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON