Selasa, 12 November, 2019 | 221 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
PT. YTL JAWA TIMUR
PAITON II POWER STATION
REQUIRE A PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYEE
Under Indonesia’s independent power programme, PT. YTL Jawa Timur operates and maintains this 2x610 MW Coal-fired Power Station. The station is located at Paiton, Probolinggo District of East Java, 141 km Southeast of Surabaya.
We currently have vacancies for:
MECHANICAL ENGINEER – BOILER
Undertake the long-term and the short-term maintenance activities associated with the respective area.
Candidate for this position should possess:
- Maximum 35 years old;
- S1 degree in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable University (ITS, Unbraw, UGM, ITB, etc.);
- Having minimum 5 years Maintenance experiences as Mechanical Engineer in Power Generation sector, oil & Gas sector or other heavy industries;
- Having a strong experience work on Coal Fire Boiler, Mills, Sootblowers, etc;
- Having a strong knowledge of rotating equipment;
- Having knowledge of materials, welding, NDT, alignment, rigging and failure root analysis;
- Capable and willingness to work under pressure, extended working hours and Call In scheme;
- Accurate, reliable, enthusiasm and having good written and spoken English.
The post-holder is responsible to the Procurement Head for the efficient and effective performance of procurement functions.
Candidates for this position should possess qualifications and competencies as follow:
- Minimum bachelor degree (S1) of any major discipline from reputable university;
- Minimum 5 years experience in procurement / paralegal activities / contract management;
- Prior experience in contract writing
- Knowledge of contract terms & conditions, dispute resolution and insurance;
- Excellent writing, reading and speaking skills in both Indonesia and English languages
- Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Knowledge of computerized procurement management system (e.g. Maximo, SAP, etc.)
- Honest, organized, detailed, analytical thinker, creative problem solver, hard worker, able to work effectively under pressure
Remuneration and benefits will be comparable with the best in this industrial sector. Please send a fully detailed up-dated CV in English, latest on MONDAY, 25 NOVEMBER 2019 to:
PT. YTL JAWA TIMUR
Tromol Pos No. 36
Paiton Probolinggo, Jawa Timur 67291
Your CV will be kept in strict confidence
Please include a contact telephone number and recent photograph.
- Di iklankan: 2019-11-12 19:35:10 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2019-11-26 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON