Kamis, 7 November, 2019 | 344 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
PT Petrosea Tbk. is a multi-disciplinary mining, infrastructure and oil & gas services Company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia since 1972. We offer a competitive advantage through our ability to provide complete pit-to-port mining solutions, integrated engineering and construction capabilities as well as logistic support, whilst demonstrating absolute commitment to health, safety & environment, quality management, and business integrity.
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
(Assignment: Balikpapan Office)
Develop, monitor, measure, and evaluate Asset training program (of both trades and non-trades) and its implementation to ensure improvement of Asset personnel’s knowledge, skills where work practices are complied with against Petrosea policies, legal requirements & other quality/safety to standards.
- Minimum bachelor degree or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years experienced in heavy equipment industry, especially maintenance training area
- Has strong exposure to develop maintenance trainers, training program of heavy equipment
- Able to create own training programs (modules/assessment) for sustainable maintenance traineeship
- Computer literate and good command in English both verbal and written
- Good computer skill in Microsoft environment and other related application
- Good leadership skills and team work.
- Prepare/propose budget for Asset Training an submit the draft of budget for review and approval from higher management levels
- Develop, review and implement Asset Training and Assessment Procedures, and to ensure its implementations in accordance with Petrosea’s training procedures at all project sites
- Liaise with Project Manager, Site Maintenance Superintendent and Training Coordinator to do training need analyze (TNA), developing and improving present Asset training matrix
- Provide development of training programs by liaising with Plant Manager / Site Maintenance Superintendent in order to ensure training needs for the maintenance training meet requirements
- Develop and Review training resources requirements; in order to allocate internal and/or external resources to all programs in training schedule
- Review and Develop Asset training modules and assessments, in order to maintain the quality always meet the requirements for all Project sites
- Review and analyze Sites Asset Training activity plan and schedule, to ensure that good plan actualization
- Develop/review weekly/monthly training report and plan then submit it to the Technical Training Manager in agreed period of reporting
- Coordinate and liaise with other parties (external and internal) for training and assessment activities
- Establish and develop technical competency for Asset personnel in order to have an updated competency matrix for Asset personnel’s
- Deliver face to face training programs relating to the related Asset personnel’s.
If you are interested into applying this position, please register yourself at our online recruitment system, Petrosea Career (http://career.petrosea.com) and apply to position with title: TRAINING SUPERINTENDENT, not later than 8 December 2019.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.
- Di iklankan: 2019-11-07 12:11:43 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2019-12-08 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON