Kamis, 12 September, 2019 | 293 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
PT. TIMAS SUPLINDO (Timas) is an Engineering and Construction company which has attained ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System Certification, for the scope of Detailed Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Testing, Commissioning and Project Management.
PT. TIMAS SUPLINDO established since 1992 with supported professional experts and able resources. Our existence and achievement over the past 20 years has enriched us with the experience, knowledge, and the capability to overcome any challenge, obstacles and barriers in many EPC oil and gas (offshore and onshore) projects.
We are urgently looking for highly qualified, talented, dynamic, productive and independent personnel to fill in the challenging position:
1. HRGA Manager
Job Responsibilities :
- Coordinate and control the implementation of the HR function and ensure that everything works according to policies, systems and work plans that have been prepared or set.
- Manage all HR activities ( Manpower Planning / People Development/Compensation & Benefits etc )
- Reviewing the Annual Performance Appraisal.
- Developing a system to help enforce Company Regulations and other policies.
- Ensuring employees understand all regulations and comply with them.
- Controlling the amount and quality of human resources needed through the Recruitment process
- Coordinate with HRGA in the Project related to the existing problems and their solutions.
- Understand related to employee regulations, BPJS Health, BPJS Employment and PPh 21.
- Maximum 50 Years
- Have a minimum of S1 degree from any major ( preferable from in Law/ Human Resource Management / Psychology Or Equivalent ).
- Have a Minimum of 10 years of working experiences as HRGA Manager ( Preferable from EPCI Company )
- Have excellent skills in people Development, C&B, Labor Law, Human Resources Strategic, Planning, Industrial Relation, Interpersonal Skill.
- Good communication in English and Mandarin ( Verbal & Wirtten ) (will be preferable).
- Able to operate MS Office ( Word , Excel, Power Point )
2. Staff Accounting ( JV )
- Makes the recording process correctly, so the company can present true and accurate reports
- Makes equalization of omzet and PPH
- Makes daily journals and adjusting journals
- Supporting the preparation of financial reports for taxation
- Checking general ledger per account
- Reconciliation of ledgers related to other departments (salaries, bank guarantees, deposits, etc)
- Prepare the requested documents related to the examination of financial statements from internal and external parties
- Max. Male, 30 years old,
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Min 1 year experience in the same position
- Good knowledge in Accounting
- Systematic, detailed and well-organized
- Computer literate
- Fluent in English
- Have brevet A/B Certificate is a must
3. HRGA Supervisor
Job Responsibilities :
- Controlling the SOP running correctly.
- Controlling and provide work instructions to the HR & GA Dept. team.
- Accommodate all problems and constraints related to HR & GA and Compensation & Benefits Staff to then coordinate with the Head of HR & GA for the solution.
- Presenting reports made by HR Staff, GA Staff and Compensation & Benefits Staff to the Head of HR&GA before proceeding to the next stage.
- Reviewing the submission of PPh 21, THR, Employee Bonus and Staff salaries done by Compensation & Benefit Staff.
- Reviewing HR & GA monthly report (KPI)
- Max. 35 years old
- Candidate must posses at least bachelor degree in Psychology, Law, Human Resources, & Management.
- At least 5 years working experience as HRGA in retail industry or similar.
- Required language (s): English.
- Required skill (s): Negotiation skills, Government Relation, Government Communication, Recruitment, General Affairs.
- Self discipline multitasking high integrity good communication and negotiation skill, good leadership and people management skill.
- Strong point in recruitment and development process.
- Strong point in manpower labor regulation, payroll, site environment regulation and BPJS.
If you are confident that you meet our requirements, please submit your application up to 2 weeks with complete CV, certificates, expected salary and indicating the job position by e-mail, to:
Please visit our website at www.timas.com
- Di iklankan: 2019-09-12 19:14:37 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2019-09-26 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON