A group of Cement Company with the head office located in Central Jakarta and the field located in Central Java. Currently, looking for candidates for position with the following requirements:
PT. Semen Grobogan
Position Title ( Accounting Manager )
(Lokasi kota – HO Jakarta)
- Directing & Controlling the Accounting Department of PT Semen Grobogan (including the Distribution activities) herein referred to as SG. This responsibility would include timely reporting on monthly accounts, annual audit, budgets, projections, mid-term & long-term forecast, etc.
- Directing & Controlling the Tax Department of SG. This responsibility would include timely reporting on Income Tax on Salary (Art 21), Withholding Tax [Art 4(2), 15 & 23/26], Corporate Tax (Art 25 & 29), VAT, Import Duties, etc.
- Managing, including coordinating with banks, cash forecasts, investments, loans and operations of the Finance Department of SG in coordination with Mining Division Finance Policies & Guidelines.
- Managing, including selecting, proposing, implementing and operations of the IT Department of SG in coordination with the Mining Division IT Policies and Guidelines.
- Managing, including Designing & Implementing Standard Operating Procedures in coordination with Mining Division Internal Audit SOP Policies & Guidelines.
- Coordinating with all other Functions in SG, including, Marketing, Distribution, Production, Licensing, Administration, Human Resources & Procurement.
- 4 to 5 Years in Area of Accounting, Tax, & Finance (more preferable from Cement Industry as Accounting Manager) Big 4 Audit Firms in Indonesia is prefered
- Having skills in PSAK, Statutory / Management Reporting, Budgeting and Financial Modelling
- Min. S1 Accounting. Graduate from the Top 10 Indonesian University or recorgnized Foreign Institution of Higher Education. Minimum GPA 3.50
- Tax Knowledge
- Team management skills
- Having Skills in Microsoft Office
- CPA / CA / CMA
- Jakarta Based
If you are interested to explore, please send your CV to email@example.com and put the applying position in the email subject.