A Group Coal Mining Company with the head office located in Central Jakarta. Currently, we are looking for several candidates with the following requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Management and Administration, HR, Business or Organisational Psychology.
- Minimum 3 years in HR Manager position, 10+ years of experience in Human Resources management preferably in the mining, resources or logistics industries and/ or multi-national company.
- Professional experience related to community relations, preferably in the mining industry.
- Possess good relationship with Manpower Departments and other Government officials.
- Strong leadership and ability to make decisions and solve problem effectively
- Excellent attention to detail, planning and organising abilities.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) including English.
- High level of integrity and the ability to act without self-interest.
- Ability to maintain professionalism to develop objective HR/GA policies balancing employee and company requirements.
- Ability to deliver outcomes consistent with the values of the business.
- Ability to build rapport and interact with people at all levels of an organisation and from a broad spectrum of backgrounds and possess strong customer service orientation
- Prepared to travel to site in regular basis.
- Semarang based.
- Bachelor Degree of Computer Science / Information Engineering
- Minimun 35 years old
- At least 5 years of experience in the same field & position
- Having knowledge on networking wired and wireless, router, and/or
- Having knowledge on AD, AV, VM, Backup Server and/or
- Having knowledge on Radio, VSAT
- Able to speak English
- Semarang based
If you are interested to explore, please send your CV to email@example.com and put the applying position in the email subject.