Kamis, 30 Mei, 2019 | 502 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
PT Petrosea Tbk. is a multi-disciplinary mining, infrastructure and oil & gas services Company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia since 1972. We offer a competitive advantage through our ability to provide complete pit-to-port mining solutions, integrated engineering and construction capabilities as well as logistic support, whilst demonstrating absolute commitment to health, safety & environment, quality management, and business integrity.
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
(Assignment: Head Office)
Prepare, process, control, and monitor the Purchase Order (PO) and Contract until goods and/or services delivered completely to Requestor Project. Closely coordinate within Procurement group, Logistics, and Project Management group in efficient and effective in order to support company in terms of delivering good practice (QCDSM) to Supply Chain Management process which conforms to business ethics and company procedures.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Statistics major
- Minimum 2 years experiences in Procurement/Purchasing area
- Good knowledge of quality the materials according to international standard specifications
- Good communication & negotiation skill
- Sound knowledge of SCM (having knowledge of export import regulation, project management and/or contract management are advantages
- Excellent computer skill in Microsoft environment and other related applications
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Time manageable, target oriented and able to facing under pressure and urgent basis
- Good behaviour, open, honest, and proactive person
- Able to maintain teamwork
- Willing to work beyond office hour as and when required
- Able to maintain and upload work and business ethics.
- Conduct procurement tender process from end to end process, starting from vendor assessment, bidder list, invite meeting, request for quotation, clarification, evaluation, negotiation, award, contract, purchase order, expedite delivery, monitor vendor performance, monitor invoicing process until completion process
- Analyze and process incoming Tender (RFQ) document to ensure that material are correct in grade, standard, quantity, size, and type against drawing or MTO received
- Search vendor and product (goods or services) as per specification required at locally and abroad sources
- Negotiate price, discount, delivery term, and other commercial and condition to achieve the best quality, cost, delivery, safety, and moral (QCDSM)
- Generate PO Evaluation Sheet (POES) or Commercial Bid Evaluation (CBE)
- Generate Purchase Requisition (PR) to be Purchase Order (PO) through ERP system and issued the PO approval to vendor and ensure receive of PO acceptance from vendor
- Prepare procurement status report and expedite PO and in order to provide excellence procurement service for user (requestor)
- Maintain commercial filling document (i.e. Quotation, PO, POES/CBE, NOA, LOI, MoM, Official Letter, etc.)
- Monitoring Procurement Contract process since Pre, Draft, and Post Contractual for various kinds of service, and coordination with legal how to develop and provide simple contract, complex contract, and also PVA
- Conduct Vendor Evaluation Performance (VPE), gather and compile accurate data and information vendor database in order to review of service level/quality of each vendor
- Actively contribute to a team culture where all employees are responsible for their own and co-worker safety, keep work area clean and tidy, take corrective action on all hazardous situations in order to maintain a safe and healthy environment at all times
- Uphold procurement business ethics and take ownership of every single deal for company benefit to ensure the adherence of overall company’s business ethics
- Maintain and implement HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the programs conform to official standard and requirements.
CONTRACT ENGINEER (LOGISTICS)
(Assignment: Head Office)
Administer the commercial and contractual operation of the various agreements (i.e. plant hire, services and preferred vendor) at the project site level, including the definition/s of scope of work, identification of both parties’ responsibilities, and interpretation of relevant contract conditions; to ensure that the project requirements from the vendors / suppliers / subcontractors are adequately delivered to the “user” in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Min. Bachelor degree from Engineering
- Min. 3 years experiences in Contract Management, exposure in Procurement or Contract
- Requires travel to Project locations as required
- Vendor/suppliers/subcontractors meetings and visits
- Interface with commercial/legal service providers
- Audits investigations
- Risk and exposure due diligence
- Support and assist supervisor in reviewing all contracts / agreements giving input regarding the contract composition and any qualifications required in order to align terms and conditions to company’s Contracting Principles.
- Assist supervisor in developing appropriate contractual strategies in order to maximise contract position.
- Resolve contractual issues with the Client / Vendors, including drafting formal letters and attending negotiations of a contractual nature in order to provide logistical support to Project Managers.
- Prepare and administer documentation of variations and claims to their scope of work and, including a running log of all contractual correspondence to settlement in order to provide contract administration support.
- Analyse and negotiate contract in order to get through to contract settlement.
- Monitor contract implementation to ensure that both, client and company follow the contractual requirements of the contract to ensure that company is not exposed to unnecessary costs or penalties.
If you are interested into applying this position, please register yourself at our online recruitment system, Petrosea Career (http://career.petrosea.com) and apply to position with title, not later than 28 June 2019.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.
- Di iklankan: 2019-05-30 21:19:49 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2019-06-13 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON