Rabu, 15 Mei, 2019 | 236 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
PT Summit Niaga is the subsidiary company of Sumitomo Corporation. We are a leading IPP player in the world with cumulative power generation asset in Indonesia up to 4.7 GW. Head office in Jakarta, currently we are looking for qualified staffs for the position as follows:
1. Business Development Staff
- Male / Female max 35 years old.
- Graduated from reputable University.
- Having work experience in Power Sector / Power Development / IPP company or other energy related sector (preferably who knows how to develop IPP Projects / Business Development experience) at least 3 years’ experiences, and 5 years’ experience above is preferable.
- Experience to deal with the government institution such as PLN, Pertamina, Dirjen Ketenagalistrikan (DJK), ESDM or similar government institution.
- Must be familiar with government regulation related with the Power Sector / Power Development.
- Honest, trustworthy, positive working attitude, discipline, diligent, responsible and strong commitment.
- Good manner and personality, good communication skills and negotiation skills, high integrity and good attitude towards comments and critics.
- Fluent in English both in written and spoken.
- Possess ability to manage multiple tasks in a pressured environment and tight deadline.
- Able to work independently with limit supervision and also in a team environment.
- Placement in Head Office – Summitmas Building I, 15th Floor Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 61-62- Jakarta Selatan
2. HRGA Administration staff
- Female max 30 years old.
- Diploma/ Bachelor degree graduated from reputable University
- Familiar with microsoft office, internet and social media
- Able to work under pressure
- Good communication skill, teamwork, and high interpersonal skill
- 1-2 year experienced, fresh graduate is welcome to apply
- Preferable have experience in secretarial or equivalent
- Proficiency in English both oral & written
3. Accounting SPV
- Degree in accounting from reputable University
- 5 years or more working experience
- Proficient with MS Office, very well knowledge in ACCPAC system
- Good planning and organizational skills and be able to multi-task
- Independent and self-discipline
- Good command of English, both written and oral communication skills
- Dedicated, committed and responsible
- Prepare to work extra hours during peak period, i.e. month-end and yearly closing
- Prepare and input the daily journal entries in Accounting System
- Prepare and review monthly management report ( GL, Balance Sheet, P&L, etc ) includes performing variance analysis.
- Prepare and handle monthly and yearly closing
- Prepare and monitoring budget report
- Review and control for reconciliation Petty Cash and Bank Statement
- Review of tax payment and tax filing ( VAT, WHT, CIT etc )
- Liaise with internal & external auditor
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as and when requested
Please sent your complete CV + Photo and indicate the position on your email subject and sent to :
- Di iklankan: 2019-05-15 20:38:28 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2019-05-29 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON