Kamis, 18 April, 2019 | 379 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
PT KALTIM PRIMA COAL (PT KPC)
ENGINEER - PROCESS PERFORMANCE
(Fixed Term Position)
Key elements of the position include:
- Monitor power generating process and conduct daily assessments of the relevant sections of shift operation reports.
- Alert Shift Superintendent of risks and problems and conduct investigations of problems identified.
- Support investigations with relevant flow sheets and data on equipment condition, operating conditions, and other factors extracted from power plant databases and from operations personnel or other sources.
- For short-term operational or safety problems, make recommendations to shift superintendent, supervisors and control room operators.
- For more significant problems which require modifications to plant or to operational or control strategies, submit written reports and discuss with Superintendent.
- Conduct special investigations with the objective of improving power generation or reducing costs, which may include trials of alternative processing equipment.
- Perform tasks delegated by superintendent related to power coordination and administration, direct and monitor power plant laboratory work activities in order to meet all generation and distribution targets and to ensure that all activities are carried out to the required.
- Promote and reinforce compliance with the KPC SOP, HSE rules and regulations among all employees.
- Monitor HSE aspects of projects activities.
- Provide feedback to plan and maintain optimum manning within operation group.
- Foster teamwork spirit and create a workplace culture among employees consistent with the KPC values.
- Provide feedback to Supt on applying the most optimum design, work method and material to maintain cost efficiency.
- Determine improvement target; find inefficiency root causes; determine and implement action plan; measure results; standardize; and continue the same process to other costly or inefficient programs using continuous improvement methods.
- S1 Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Physics.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Power Plant Operations.
- Sound problem solving and decision making competencies.
- Leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills to influence and deal with a diverse range of personnel.
- Sound project management competency.
- Financial skills to handle project and budget responsibilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication. Skills in both English and Indonesian, to liaise with internal and external contacts.
Please send your application with a comprehensive CV (include Salary Expectation) and a recent photograph, within 2 weeks after this advertising published with email address:
PT KALTIM PRIMA COAL
Superintendent Recruitment : Recruitment@kpc.co.id
With Subject ( Position_Your Name )
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process
- Di iklankan: 2019-04-18 17:18:23 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2019-05-02 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON