Senin, 15 April, 2019 | 361 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
PT Mifa Bersaudara operates in Meulaboh district, Aceh Barat. The total concession area is 4,629 hectares with the total coal resources estimated to be 455 million tons.
To continually create meaningful & challenging job opportunities to as much as Indonesians which is aligned with our aggressive business growth, PT Mifa Bersaudara invites qualified and experienced professional people to join for the position of:
Environment Supervisor - Meulaboh
- Implement activities/activities according to its function to achieve KPI, TSP HSE and values of PT. Mifa Bersaudara in accordance with the policy of Quality, Safety and Environment.
- Implement and apply Mining Safety Management System (SMKP) and Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Management System (QHSEMS) that has been applied company (MIMS).
- Conducting mine acid water management in settling pond with settling pond planning, acid mine acid treatment analysis and treatment implementation and monitoring of acid mine water in each settling pond.
- Managing the reclamation and revegetation of planning, implementation and monitoring of the success of revegetation in the reclamation area.
- Managing the nursery and revegetation.
- Carry out environmental management (waste water management, reclamation, supply, B3 waste management, ambient air/emissions) in mining areas (mine, port, hauling road and supporting facilities.
- Conducting environmental management and monitoring in accordance with RKL-RPL documents, especially environmental quality management such as air, water, soil, flora-fauna, economy, social and culture.
- Implement PROPER Program with Green Target.
- Implement the Program for ISO Compliance 14001.
- Conduct Waste Water Treatment with Biological Treatment Method
- Male, Maximum 35 years old.
- Bachelor Degree D3/S1 Education (Environmental Engineering/Forestry)
- Minimum experinces 3 years as Environment Foreman and or 6 years working in Coal Mining Environment Area.
- Preferably having POP certification, Type A AMDAL, Mine Acid Water Management Training (Particularly Biological Treatment), B3 Waste Management Training and PROPER Training.
- Willing to be placed on site in Meulaboh.
Please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only short-listed qualified candidates will be contacted for further process.
- Di iklankan: 2019-04-15 16:34:09 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2019-04-29 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON