Selasa, 19 Maret, 2019 | 422 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 5 dibagi
Martabe Gold Mine is managed and operated by PT Agincourt Resources. The mine covers an area of 30 km² that falls under the sixth generation of Contract of Work (CoW) covering a total area of 1,639 km².
The resource base on 31 December 2017 includes 8.8 Moz of gold and 72 Moz of silver. Production commenced at Martabe on 24 July 2012. The operating capacity of Martabe Gold Mine is in excess of 5 mtpa ore to produce in excess of 300,000 oz of gold and 2-3 Moz of silver per annum.
PT Agincourt Resources engages more than 2,600 employees and contractors, with approximately 98% Indonesians, of which more than 70% were recruited from local people.
To strengthen the existing maintenance management team and to ensure the achievement of the company objectives, the Martabe Gold Mine is looking for candidate to fill the role:
JUNIOR METALLURGIST (PRO 1903028)
This position will be based at Martabe Site in Processing - Metallurgy Department, working on schedule 4 Weeks on ; 2 weeks off and reports directly to Senior Metallurgist.
The Role of Junior Metallurgist is :
- Monitor and report on all aspects of plant performance. Provide technical and operational support to the Operations Team to ensure that all metallurgical parameters and control strategies in the process plant are achieving design parameters with particular emphasis on safety and environment, productivity, quality and cost.
- Support the data entry clerk to complete timely metallurgy repots include the daily, weekly, and monthly report. Assist development of technicians within metallurgical laboratory and in the processing plant for the daily activities or survey campaign to monitor the plant performance.
- Bullion weighing in the gold room and shipment arrangement will also be your responsible; managing the shipment date work with the refinery fitting the schedule, execution of shipment from site to the refinery, and other task related to shipments
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in either Metallurgy or Mineral Processing
- Good knowledge in production metallurgical role within the resource sector.
- Good knowledge in CIL/CIP gold processing.
- Very good verbal and written English language skills.
- Knowledge of the methods, tools raw materials, and technology used in the metallurgical processing environment.
- Thorough knowledge of occupational hazards within the mineral processing industry.
- Ability to manage the work of metallurgical technicians on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Ability to understand and efficiently carry out written and oral instructions.
- An understanding of the production flow sheet of a CIL Process Plant.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook and Internet
- Superior work ethic
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualification and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than April 02, 2019 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources
- Di iklankan: 2019-03-19 11:54:00 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2019-04-02 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON