Kamis, 14 Maret, 2019 | 445 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 4 dibagi
PT. Madhani Talatah Nusantara, Perusahaan yang bergerak dalam bidang jasa kontraktor pertambangan dengan proyek-proyek yang tersebar di wilayah Sumatera, Jawa, Kalimantan, dan Nusa Tenggara Timur mengedepankan aspek Management Mutu, Kesehatan dan Keselamatan Kerja.
Dalam rangka pengembangan bisnis perusahaan, kami membutuhkan tenaga kerja yang dinamis, memiliki motivasi kerja tinggi, menyukai tantangan, dan berkomitmen berkarir bersama kami untuk mengisi posisi sebagai berikut :
This position will be reporting to Area Manager. He has to organize, manage and monitor the overall project including the achievement of QHSE standards, production targets, work quality, and costs as stated in the employment contract between the company and the client, as well as achieving all departmental KPIs for the financial success of the project.
- Coordinate with Area Manager, Operation Manager, and Contract Manager to design and implement a project management strategy that will optimize Madhani's position in work according to what is stated in the employment contract.
- Designing project strategies related to the use of company resources, participation of third parties, consultants, subcontractors and client resources for each job list.
- Designing a project work plan that coordinates all activities and resources needed to complete the project work contract.
- Prepare routine and non-routine project work reports as requested by clients and companies.
- Manage preparation and handover of project data when needed, and complete project closure reports when the project is completed.
- Take preventive measures against actual and potential production, QHSE and financial losses.
- Take the steps needed to improve quality, speed up work schedules and reduce costs appropriately.
- Ensure that each individual knows the company's goals or targets and understands individual obligations regarding the achievement of targets and a safe working system.
- Organize and lead project team meetings. Coordinate with the QHSE team and project team regarding the implementation of QHSE.
- Ensure that all progress in claims and documentation needed are prepared according to schedule and professionally.
- Ensure that all matters listed in the contract are executed.
- Coordinate with Operation Area Manager and or Contract Manager to review, strategize, negotiate and be responsible for all issues in the contract and its claims.
- Ensure the existence of an SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) for all aspects of work.
- Ensure the existence of control procedures to facilitate monitoring the progress and productivity of all activities and preparing performance reports.
- Perform all work activities in accordance with predetermined methods and document all responsibilities into the SOP.
- Prepare a budget based on project estimation and control project costs. Take special responsibility for the cash flow and profitability of the project.
- Bachelor of Mining/Geology/Mechanical/Civil Engineering Education from an accredited university.
- Experience as a Project Manager for at least 3 years at a coal/mineral/nickel mining contractor company.
- Preferably have a minimum total experience of 15 years in a mining contractor.
- Has a mining standard certification at least POM certified (Pengawas Operational Madya)
- Experienced in carrying out work processes strategically and operationally.
- Hands on managing coal/mineral/nickel mining.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation or equivalent accreditation in project management.
- High level of professionalism, integrity and ethics.
- Strong Leadership and Team Work Skill.
- English is a must.
ACCOUNT PAYABLE SUPERINTENDENT (Head Office)
This position will be reporting to Finance & Accounting Manager. He/She has to lead account payable team and carrying out best practice of accounts payable management which includes supervision of the entire accounts payable cycle including account payable processing, creditor analysis, accrual and PO reconciliations, bank reconciliations, cash flow forecasting, payment and other related assignments.
- Supervision of the A/P Staff
- Monitoring the Creditor Balances
- Payment and monitoring its accuracy
- Providing analysis of creditor statistics
- Maintaining vendor relationship
- Monitoring vendor reconciliation
- Contributes to the improvement of Account Payable processes and procedures.
- Minimum education level is S1 Majoring in Accounting with minimum GPA 3,0 from an accredited university.
- At least have minimum 4 years in senior AP supervisory position or 2 years as Account Payable Superintendent.
- Has experience in mining related industry is preferable.
- Familiar in using Microsoft AX particularly in the accounts payable module is preferable.
- Good written and verbal communication skills both in English (proven with valid certification) and Bahasa.
- Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with other staff, suppliers, external auditors and upper management.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.
- Strong leadership skills combined with ability to train and supervise staff.
- Ability to delegate tasks and meet tight reporting deadlines.
Kirimkan Surat Lamaran, CV lengkap (SIMPER, SIMPOL, Ijasah Terakhir, Surat Pengalaman Kerja) ke :
dengan format Judul Email sebagai berikut :
Posisi yang di lamar_Pilihan Lokasi Interview
(contoh : Mine Foreman_Banjarmasin)
- Di iklankan: 2019-03-14 14:17:46 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2019-03-28 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON