Senin, 10 Desember, 2018 | 584 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
Martabe Gold Mine is managed and operated by PT Agincourt Resources. The mine covers an area of 30 km² that falls under the sixth generation of Contract of Work (CoW) covering a total area of 1,639 km².
The resource base on 31 December 2017 includes 8.8 Moz of gold and 72 Moz of silver. Production commenced at Martabe on 24 July 2012. The operating capacity of Martabe Gold Mine is in excess of 5 mtpa ore to produce in excess of 300,000 oz of gold and 2-3 Moz of silver per annum.
PT Agincourt Resources engages more than 2,600 employees and contractors, with approximately 98% Indonesians, of which more than 70% were recruited from local community.
To strengthen the existing mining management team and to ensure the achievement of the company objectives, the Martabe Gold Mine is looking for candidate to fill the role:
SUPERINTENDENT – MINE ENGINEERING (MIN 1812077)
This position will be based at Martabe Site in Mining Department, working on schedule 4 Weeks on; 2 weeks off and reports directly to Manager - Mining.
The purpose of Superintendent – Mine Engineering is :
- Support Manager – Mining to ensure safety programs to achieve zero harm are implemented
- Responsible to lead and coordinate PTAR Mining Engineering team including drill & blast, short-term planning, medium-term planning, and long-term planning as well as Contractor’ s mine operational team
- Responsible to prepare Life of Mine (LOM) plan including pit optimization and pit design, annual budget: physical & costs, quarterly forecast, and 3 months rolling plan
- Responsible to provide weekly plan and daily plan
- Responsible to review and approve drill & blast designs and monitoring of QA/QC
- Attend daily/weekly/monthly meeting with PTAR & Contractor team, lead the meeting in absence of Manager – Mining, and communicate technical and operational concerns required
- Responsible to prepare Mine Engineering monthly report: actual production vs plan, spatial compliance, gain & loss, etc.
- Support Manager – Mining to liaise with other departments in PTAR including regulatory requirements for ESDM.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Mining Engineering
- 10 years of experience in mining industry, preferably hardrock gold mining
- Holds POM certificate
- Min. Class II, Blasting Course
- Experience in mine operations, mine planning and scheduling for multiple open pit operations.
- Capable to operate Mining Software: Whittle, Surpac and Minesched
- Strong mining budgeting experience
- Considerable experience and exposure in drill & blast
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Excellent English skills both written and spoken
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualification and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than December 20, 2018 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources
- Di iklankan: 2018-12-10 17:55:03 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2018-12-20 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON