Rabu, 15 Mei, 2019 | 71 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
J Resources is an Indonesian owned, intermediate gold producer, as measured by global output. We produce ~200,000oz per annum, derived mainly from our operating Indonesian assets. We operate, mine and understand low grade-gold deposits and heap leach systems.
J Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is always interested in talented professionals with experience in the mining industry who are motivated, possess initiative and want to make a difference in a dynamic work environment. We are currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the following role to be based in our Head Office - Jakarta:
SPECIALIST - LEGAL
- To manage all phases of the litigation from the investigation, pleadings, and discovery through the pre-trial, trial, settlement, and appeal processes, including preparing letter of demand and/or lawsuit.
- To be responsible for managing all company licenses data and doing necessary update based on the latest prevailing regulations.
- To be responsible for corporate legal matters including the preparation, drafting, review, revision and negotiation of any company’s agreement/contract/MOU both in English and Bahasa Indonesia, including verification on legal supporting documents.
- To draft and issue legal documents, such as POA, statement letter and other legally required documents.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in law firm or Mining Company, especially in handling litigation & licenses matters.
- Have a good relationship with external parties, including lawyer, public notary and regulators.
- A good knowledge of legal aspects is a must
- Have an attention to detail, strong analytical thinking and ability to meet the deadline.
- Good teamwork, initiative and strong communication skill
- Proficiency in Bahasa and English (written and spoken)
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your comprehensive curriculum vitae to: email@example.com before 31st May 2019.
- Di iklankan: 2019-05-15 20:20:45 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2019-05-31 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON