Selasa, 23 April, 2019 | 152 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
Eni is a major integrated international oil and gas company based in Italy, with interests in 73 different countries and employs approximately 33,000 people worldwide. Eni has Exploration & Production activities in Italy and other areas worldwide such as West & North Africa, United States, South America, North Sea, Kazakhstan and Asia.
Eni In Indonesia currently holds participating interests in 14 PSCs of which 10 are as operators. The PSCs are spread from the western part (Krueng Mane, Aceh) to the eastern part (Arguni I, Papua Barat), and also from north border (Ambalat, northern Kalimantan) down to the south border (West Timor, Offshore Timor Sea, Nusa Tenggara Timur). The unique locations of Eni in Indonesia’s portfolio areas, reflects the company’s philosophy in operating in core business areas as well as frontier areas to manage the risk and achieve the best possible results in terms of hydrocarbon discovery. To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, Eni in Indonesia is inviting candidates who possess relevant education background, experience and competencies to join our company.
We are looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative and integrity to fill in the following positions:
SENIOR PETROLEUM ENGINEER
Coordinate and supervise the petroleum engineering team assuring the production and completion optimization through suitable actions and the correct management of the recorded production data.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities :
- Follow-up of the Drilling and Production Surveillance Activity
- Planning well testing acquisition and follow up the execution.
- Interface with operated and non-operated reservoir teams suggesting well interventions to optimize the well performance and to assure the correct field implementation and execution
- Participating to the preparation of well drilling programs, planning the acquisition of the dynamic data
- Contributing in identifying possible actions to ensure maximum efficiency in the optimization of well production ensuring technical quality and cost effectiveness of the solution adopted
- Analyzing and interpreting the well test and production data collected at the well site, ensuring their QC
- Contributing to the preparation of documents relevant to the work over and production activity
- Propose and introduce new technologies aimed at improving well performances, field recovery and economics
- Identification of the formation damage problems
- Provide the necessary support to operated and Non Operated reservoir teams related to Production Optimization programs including main stimulation techniques (fracturing and acid stimulation), Well performance analysis, well test design and interpretation, reservoir drive mechanism analysis
- Monitor production activities, analyzing production data, to verify compliance with forecasts and to propose the necessary actions in order to ensure a cost effective reservoir management
INTERNAL: RES Manager / RES Asset Team Leaders / Project Development / Exploration / Production / Well Operations / Corporate Headquarters Reservoir Departments
EXTERNAL: Partners / SKKMigas
Qualifications & Experience:
- Education: Petroleum Engineering, Reservoir or Engineering related disciplines
- Training and Courses:
- Petroleum & Reservoir Engineering
- Assets Management
- Languages: Indonesian (fluent), English (fluent), Italian (basic – not required)
- Required experience: 10+ years within the oil industry with Reservoir Geology, Geophysics and/or Reservoir Engineering experience. Team lead experience preferred.
- Knowledge, Technical, and Professional Skills :
- General understanding and experience with Reservoir disciplines geology, geophysics, petrophysics, reservoir and petroleum engineering.
- Advanced knowledge and skill in Petroleum Expert Package and OFM. Petrel and/or Eclipse software experience preferred.
- Analytical and statistical analysis and assessment of uncertainty
- Advance competency in Microsoft Office (with emphasis on Excel and Powerpoint)
- In depth understanding of the oil industry and resource development
- Experience and understanding of Eni processes and Eni corporate standards.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Strong Leadership and team building
- Problem solving & Analytical skill
- Decision Making & Strategic Thinking
- Listening and reception
- Excellence orientation
Required personal capabilities:
Knowledge and know-how: Analysis, Problem Solving, Results orientation
Passion Setting an example: Positive attitude, Energy
Courage to change: Flexibility / lateral thinking
Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
- Comply with rules and standards described in Company Policies, HSE Integrated Management System and Procedures
- Report all incidents
- Motivate staff and colleagues to comply with HSE rules and standards
- Participate in HSE related initiatives
Should you are interested with the position & meet the qualifications required, please send only your latest resume (in MS Word or PDF format with size no more than 1 MB) to:
Please mention the position title on the email subject: Apply for (position title)
Please note that applications may not be reviewed if received after 30 April 2019. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please be aware that eni will never ask the applicant to pay any fee or appoint any travel agent for the selection process. All communications that ask the applicant to pay any fee or use specific travel agent are fraudulent & scam. The application can only be send through the above email.
- Di iklankan: 2019-04-23 15:13:53 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2019-04-30 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON