Rabu, 17 April, 2019 | 373 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
PT. Mucoindo Prakasa engages in construction services, especially general civil and maintenance and installation of piping and steel structure. We provide services at competitive prices. Our work spans from large-scale-inner-city projects to remote areas, with the ability to mobilize resources across Indonesia.
Established in 2009 on Bandung, PT. Mucoindo Prakasa has developed into a highly reputable company that employs both young employees and experienced professionals in the eld. Our initial clients were mining companies and government institutions. In late 2013, we started to expand our services to oil and gas industry. Until now, we have been involved in two biggest onshore oil and gas project in Indonesia i.e. Senoro Gas Development Project (JOB Pertamina-Medco E&P Tomori Sulawesi) and Banyu Urip Project (Mobil Cepu Limited).
The business world in Indonesia is now faced with increasingly erce competition in both domestic and international markets in the era of globalization, and this has an impact also in business world where competition in the construction industry produces very high quality, including a commitment to HSE. Our vision is to be the best construction company in Indonesia.
- Develop procedures and calculations which relates to Contract’s scope of work;
- Assist Construction team during daily site activities;
- Attend discipline or any related meeting with Client;
- Working closely on construction plans with Client, Construction and other project members;
- Developing design ideas using CAD software
- Working out the loads and stresses on different parts of a structure
- Using computer simulations to predict how structures will react under different conditions particularly during erection
- Inspecting unsafe erected steel structure for repairs or demolition and then modification
- Making sure that projects meet legal guidelines, environmental directives, and health and safety requirements
- Giving progress reports to Engineering Coordinator
- Education: min S1 degree of Civil or Ocean Engineering from reputable university
- Minimum 5 years experiences as Structural Engineer in oil and gas industries. Experiences in onshore structure erection would be preferred.
- Have good understanding with International/Industry codes and standards.
- Familiar with related discipline engineering software.
- Inspect steel structure materials to ensure their consistency compared to latest as-built drawings including their integrity.
- Maintain, test and troubleshoot all devices;
- Report problems or concerns to senior management immediately;
- Provide training and support to QC and QA teams;
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for the execution of certain activities;
- Ensures all documented results from inspection and testing is accurate;
- Carrying out audits;
- Conduct and document process and system audits using written procedures as audit standards;
- Final inspection of all jobs performed in the facility and 100% inspection of finished components;
- Oversee the proper identification for all parts and components used in the erection process;
- Conducting visual inspection of erection phases/steps;
- Accurately document the results of the inspection and testing;
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement test; returning products for rework; confirming re-work.
- Coordinate calibration of all test and measuring equipment.
- Monitor critical equipment and instrumentation to ensure proper operation and updated calibration status.
- Maintain controlled document files and test records in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist writing and updating inspection procedures, protocols and checklist.
- Work with Construction department and Quality Assurance to provide feedback to assemblies regarding accuracy assembly procedures.
- Any other duties deemed fit by QA/QC Manager.
- Minimum 5 years experiences in similar position/role in oil, gas or energy projects;
- Minimum education level is Bachelor Degree in Technical Field;
- Familiar and able to operate Microsoft Office;
- Fluent in English both writing and verbally;
- Have Welding Inspector or NDT certificate is preferred.
- Responsible for all lifting activities starting from paper works (procedures/method statement, lifting plan, etc) until execution;
- Working closely with Lifting Supervisor to ensure all lifting activities are performed in accordance with approval procedures and lifting plans;
- Working closely with other personnel of Engineering department to develop procedures and/or method statements;
- Advise and solve any obstacles/problems occurred during lifting activities;
- Attend both internal meeting and any related meetings with Contractor/Client.
- Education: minimum bachelor degree in Civil, Ocean or Mechanical Engineering;
- Minimum 5 years experiences in oil and gas industries as lifting engineer;
Job Responsibility :
- Provide advice on the coordination of overall field effort including erection activities, suppliers, contractors, start-up, and testing activities
- Review, analyze, and report both weekly and monthly on Project safety, quality, performance, construction budget, and schedule
- Recommend appropriate action to maintain the Project plan
- Provide advice and monitor the implementation of the following: loss control and Project safety, Project quality assurance, Project controls, construction management procedures, materials management procedures and of the Project start-up and testing planReview conformed to construction records, and other contract closeout activities
- Ensure that the site staff adheres to safety and quality standards as applicable to duties and accountabilities.
Job Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Construction/Equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in planning/scheduling/cost control on power plant constructions
- Specific experience of working successfully on combined cycle power plants
- Demonstrated success in leading and working collaboratively with multidisciplinary site, engineering staff and contracted resources
- Excellent oral, written communication, and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate with all levels in English
- Responsible for working within all stages of project management; Evaluate step-by-step project management processes;
- Work closely with all PMT and project team members to ensure that all budgeting, scheduling and coordination processes run smoothly; Select, train and oversee project team members;
- Monitor the progress of a project to ensure that it is working within the confines of set deadlines and budget limitations and generate progress reports to managers; Create and adjust project budgets; Forecast project goals and completion;
- Make suggestions for improvements to project operations as needed;
- Develop project schedule.
- Min 5 years experiences in similar position/role in oil, gas or energy projects
- Minimum education shall be university degree in engineering/technical disciplines or equivalent
- Familiar and able to operate Ms. Project
- Fluent in English
- Lead and responsible for any lifting activities conducted at sites;
- Have responsibility to ensure all lifting activities are performed in accordance with approved lifting plan and applicable method statement;
- Have responsibility to ensure all lifting gears used during lifting are as mentioned in the approved lifting plan and those gears have valid certificates and are in good conditions;
- Liaise with erector team and ensure all equipment have valid certificates and are in good conditions;
- Have close coordination with lifting engineer (engineering team) and construction team prior to, during and after certain lifting activity is performed;
- Attend required coordination meeting at site and/or office.
- Education: min senior high school;
- Minimum 5 years experiences in oil and gas industries where as lifting supervisor;
- Attend and pass assessment as lifting supervisor conducted by Client;
- Support the Project’s HSSE initiatives and programs
- Provide technical guidance to the assigned Project
- Review existing policies and procedures, making recommendations for improvement
- Assist in the development of new HSSE policies and procedures to meet Project and overall PMMJO’s needs
- Implement HSSE management systems that support the Project needs - These can include site-specific plans and programs
- Participate in incident investigation and root cause analysis processes, and prepare required report(s)
- Regularly communicate the status of the Project’s HSSE culture and performance with Project Management
- Assist supervision and employees in the planning, recognition, evaluation, and mediation of risk for the Project
- Assure compliance with all applicable legislative, client, and Wood requirements for the Project
- Facilitate and/or conduct HSSE training for the project as needed, and assure training is tracked internally as required
- Communicate effectively and regularly with PMM JO’s employees, supervision, and management
- Implement the Contractor’s Drug & Alcohol Program at the project level
- Provide injury management and care for employees, and provide timely and accurate reporting
- Compile and share safety lessons learned across PMM JO, other Sub Contractors and Contractor
- Minimum of 3 years HSSE experience in Oil and Gas industry or Energy;
- Capable of providing HSSE oversight for 75-150 employees
- Thorough understanding of construction work practices. With Experience in Steel Structure Erection and Fall Protection
- Demonstrated basic computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Fluent in written and verbal communication; includes use of proper grammar, spelling, etc.
- High level of integrity for reporting as well as upholding company policy, personal activities, etc.
- Ability to complete basic HSSE related tasks with little direction after initial assignment
- Ability to objectively audit compliance in the workplace
- Ability to foster compromise that meets needs of operations while in line w/ policy
- Ability to speak well in front of groups to deliver training, meetings, etc.
- Ability to develop safety meetings, safety topics, etc.
- Provide technical insight for problem solving
- Interact with PMM JO project personnel and corporate office management
- Maintenance and replanting plants at the project site
- Has a strong HSE control plan
- Reporting to HSE Coordinator
- Ensure that the HSE maintanance goals are archieved by following the procedures that settled out by the company and client
- Ensure that there is no impact on the HSE from the operational from the operational activities that are carried out
- Ensure maximum communication level are maintained between the company and client regarding HSE
- Provide advice in relation to the HSE assessment, state of HSE monitoring and reporting, and HSEl policy and planning
- Identify and implement ways of improving startegic HSE planning mechanism in the project surrounding area
- Willing to be placed in locations Project
- Minimum S1, GPA Min. 3.00
- Hardworking, Detail oriented, able to work under pressure and proactive
- Experience is preferred
- Competent in the maintenance and replanting
- Ability to lead, results-oriented work and having a good leadership
- Independent, likes a challenge
- Fluent English skill, both written and spoken is an advantage
- Have ability to work in team, pro-active, highly motivated, excellence communicating skills and strong analytical, and good interpersonal skill
- Computer & Internet literate.
Please send your qualified CV to: email@example.com
- Di iklankan: 2019-04-17 19:07:10 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2019-05-01 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON